Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tech for Hire!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tech for Hire!

nunimnunim Member

The FL job market is pretty awful, and since I'm trying to save money to finance a move to Canada I figured why not give my friends at LET the chance to hire me.

I'm an experienced tech, who's familiar with industry standard support software (WHMCS, Kayako, etc..), extremely technically proficient (who isn't on this board?). I'm a hard worker with an extensive customer service background with 7 years of experience.

• Flexible hours
  • Familiar with shared hosting environment as well as OpenVZ, XEN & KVM
  • Native English (American)
  • Available for phone or help desk support

Prefer per hour wages but will consider per ticket based payment

If you have any questions or would like to see my customer service resume, please send me a PM.

Comments

• Apply at Hostgator. They're looking for Linux Techs and typically allow remote work.

• You probably wont get a high paid hourly job from a leb host here

Thanked by 1eric1212
  • derrysderrys Member

Why don't you try with Rackspace? The always hiring new staff

• What part of FL are you located? We're an Ocala based provider that may have work for you.

• nunimnunim Member
    edited July 2013

S. Florida Metro (Dade/Broward/Palm Beach)

To be honest, I didn't even know there were any Ocala based providers, but if there's something I can do for you please let me know.