Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a free shared hosting account for a non-profit (DONE)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a free shared hosting account for a non-profit (DONE)

gwnd1989gwnd1989 Member
edited May 2017 in Requests

Hi there,

(I got what i was looking for from jetchirag. Please consider this thread closed.)

I develop software and web sites in my spare time. All my earnings go to charity (elderly people, homeless etc).
I do not have a place to host the web sites I develop. Could someone provide me with a free shared hosting account please?
I can include a dedicated page about you(sponsor) on my web site (being developed) and my FB page https://www.facebook.com/BitsLoaded-269412330186921/ . And a footer link on client web sites with their approval.

After first 3 months I will be able to pay as well.

TIA

Comments

• cPanel-based Shared hosting works for you? How much disk space do you need?

• gwnd1989gwnd1989 Member
    edited May 2017

@DigitalFyre said:
    cPanel-based Shared hosting works for you? How much disk space do you need?

Yep sure. I will need about 1GB. Need to host multiple domains though.

• If you still need one, PM Me. I have an unused VPS. Any other account. Please don't PM Me.

• Ping me up anytime

• @yokowasis said:
    If you still need one, PM Me. I have an unused VPS. Any other account. Please don't PM Me.

Thanks a lot. A guy has posted a cpannel offer and looks easier for me. If that doesnt work out Ill contact you.

• @jetchirag said:
    Ping me up anytime

Thanks mate.

• Thanks mate. Do you know if they allow multiple domains? Could find that info on their web site

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited May 2017

It's single domain afaik P.S. Check Messages

• Hey, if you are still looking I'll be glad to help! Shared hosting managed by vestacp, let me know if that works for you :) multiple domains can be added.

• gwnd1989gwnd1989 Member
    edited May 2017

I am flattered by all the help offered. I am contacting the people in order they have replied. Many thanks for your kindness.
    And it appears to me that shared hosting is the best bet so removed VPS from the post

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I can offer this on VestaCP right now in Sweden or in Buffalo and Dallas in a few days.

• @Radi said:
    I can offer this on VestaCP right now in Sweden or in Buffalo and Dallas in a few days.

Thanks for your kindness mate. I got a package. Thanks,.

• @rivermigue said:
    Hey, if you are still looking I'll be glad to help! Shared hosting managed by vestacp, let me know if that works for you :) multiple domains can be added.

Thanks for your kindness mate. I got a package. Thanks,.

This discussion has been closed.