Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a /24 IPs dedicated server in USA.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need a /24 IPs dedicated server in USA.

Budget is 120 USD.
thanks everybody.

Comments

• racksxracksx Member

Can the server be 1GB RAM 10 GB HDD? because would be hard to get a /24 + a server in $120

• m3gfm3gf Member
    edited May 2017

impossible in LET. but you can get it at taobao.com . e3/1t/16g/100m/10t/los angles/ one /24

they are some old offers , IP was cheap at that time , published at $69 or something. they keep renew them and resell them at a higher price.

$120 will get you the abouve specs. and you can pay more like $150 and get 4x /26 + 2x1TB HDD and a better CPU

forgive my poor English.

• @racksx said:
    Can the server be 1GB RAM 10 GB HDD? because would be hard to get a /24 + a server in $120

4GB RAM and 40GB HHD is enough...
    thanks.

• @m3gf said:
    impossible in LET. but you can get it at taobao.com . e3/1t/16g/100m/10t/los angles/ one /24

they are some old offers , IP was cheap at that time , published at $69 or something. they keep renew them and resell them at a higher price.

$120 will get you the abouve specs. and you can pay more like $150 and get 4x /26 + 2x1TB HDD and a better CPU

forgive my poor English.

I know, the old offer from ubiqualityhosting..the lowest price is $59 or $49

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2017

@qps charges $96 for /24, unfortunately they do not offer $25 servers, to my knowledge.

• JSCLJSCL Member, Host Rep

I'd speak to Nick or Chris at ColoCrossing. I bet that they could hook you up with something.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket has a Core i3 530 is $29.99, plus the cost of the IPs, it comes pretty close to your budget.

We also have a Xeon E3-1270 for $40 right now, which is a nice deal.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • What will these IPs be used for?

Thanked by 2RonalBarbaren tux
  • @QuadraNet_Adam said:
    What will these IPs be used for?

Proxy only.

• @qps said:
    QuickPacket has a Core i3 530 is $29.99, plus the cost of the IPs, it comes pretty close to your budget.

We also have a Xeon E3-1270 for $40 right now, which is a nice deal.

thanks. I'll see.

• teamaccteamacc Member

I'll @WSS it up in here:

• catdingcatding Member

:(, just gave up a E3 machine with 5+254 ip at Enzu yesterady

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

What would be the justification for a /24

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@CenTexHosting said:

Most likely sneakerbots.

• @CenTexHosting said:

He specifically said "proxy." Accept if you want to have your range blacklisted on every list imaginable.

• Yeah, many providers ESPECIALLY ones with ARIN require justification, in fact every single one does except OVH which uses ARIN blocks even on their Australia and Singapore servers l which is pretty badass tbh

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

@ethancedrik said:
    Yeah, many providers ESPECIALLY ones with ARIN require justification, in fact every single one does except OVH which uses ARIN blocks even on their Australia and Singapore servers l which is pretty badass tbh

You can now move the blocks between compatible RIRs so I'd say it's not as bad ass as you think any more.

• Clouvider said: You can now move the blocks between compatible RIRs so I'd say it's not as bad ass as you think any more.

yeah I was mainly being funny with that, and yes APNIC and ARIN allow inter-RIR transfer, they're just keeping them on ARIN for now because the APNIC doesn't have the APIs they need, but ARIN and RIPE do.