Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mengine.fr experiences?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mengine.fr experiences?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with mengine.fr and what they thought of them? I was looking at their personal 8GB dedi so if anyone could potentially post a benchmark that would be much appreciated.

Comments

• it's weird. while ordering the 8gb server, the 9.99eur becomes 21.66eur including the tva.
    even tho the setup fees are 0

• @bingolino said:
    it's weird. while ordering the 8gb server, the 9.99eur becomes 21.66eur including the tva.
    even tho the setup fees are 0

I got the same

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

If you select 3 months or more it goes down to normal price.

No idea why kinda bugged, the fees also do not show up as setup.

• they seem to do this for all their servers. this explains it after you translate it lol https://mengine.fr/knowledgebase/7/Comprendre-la-facturation-au-prorata.html

it's weird

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

Yep I ordered that eur 9.99 box 2 weeks a go but after 3 days I got a refund of the invoice amount without any server being deployed instead of the promised 24H

• @ARiEWWW said:
    Yep I ordered that eur 9.99 box 2 weeks a go but after 3 days I got a refund of the invoice amount without any server being deployed instead of the promised 24H

Ah OK - so you never actually got access to the server? Have you had any experiences with support?

• ARiEWWWARiEWWW Member

Indeed I've never had any server provided nor had any message, just a refund.

• cassacassa Member

Seems like the pricing is prorata