Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/24 Subnet wanted!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

/24 Subnet wanted!!

want to rent a residential subnet for website scraping. Thanks

Comments

• WilliamWilliam Member

who has a residential connection with a /24 with no SWIP and ISP info?

You better get your wallet out and pay a shitload to Comcast or similar for colo, and that's still cheap then...

• hzrhzr Member

place i did work for had hosting at comcast, it was on AS53297 and most definitely nowhere close to a residential range

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

Eh, you're not going to get it.

Ignoring the dubious legitimacy of what you'd be doing, your best bet would be Luminati.io, which uses Hola users as a kinda-legit-but-arguably-unethical botnet.

Thanked by 2Ole_Juul netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Tennis shoes

Thanked by 1Vinnyletje
  • GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited May 2017

Comcast uses a bunch of different ASNs, my comcast connection is on AS33491 whereas someone in washington on them may be under a completely different ASN, they have tons of ASNs http://bgp.he.net/search?search[search]=Comcast&commit=Search

• YuraYura Member

Boring

• hzrhzr Member
    edited May 2017

ethancedrik said: someone in washington on them may be under a completely different ASN, they

seattle -

33650 on comcast home

7922 on comcast business class in same address

53297 on comcast hosting

Thanked by 1GamerTech24
  • I feel like contacting Comcast and asking them if they'd provide me with colocation lol