Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Servers.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Servers.

lkvpslkvps Member
edited May 2017 in Requests

Hello, I need 5-6 dedicated servers with following requirements.

Intel i7-6700K
4c/8t - 4 GHz/4.2 GHz
32GB DDR4 2400 MHz
2x480GB / 1x960GB ssd

and also if you can give me ip blocks too that would be awesome. Or anyone know a place to buy some servers and ip blocks? Or a place that allows to announce our own ip space?

Comments

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

If doing 5-6 I can do that at $75/month per server.

How many IPs do you need?

Thanked by 1lkvps
  • lkvpslkvps Member

@Dedispec said:
    If doing 5-6 I can do that at $75/month per server.

How many IPs do you need?

I need 50-60 ips for each server.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Location?

• lkvpslkvps Member

@Clouvider said:
    Location?

any location.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@lkvps said:

@Clouvider said:
    Location?

any location.

Are you open to proper, Intel Xeon CPUs instead of Intel i7-6700K, for example E3-1270V5 or V6 ?

• lkvpslkvps Member

@Clouvider said:

@lkvps said:

@Clouvider said:
    Location?

any location.

Are you open to proper, Intel Xeon CPUs instead of Intel i7-6700K, for example E3-1270V5 or V6 ?

Inboxed

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

Can do E3-1270v5 or E5-1650 too, free announcement of your address space. Contact me via PM for pricing details if you are interested.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited May 2017

lkvps said: I need 50-60 ips for each server.

Do you currently own your own IPv4 block?

Edit: removed, he appears to already be using https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/game/171mc1.xml it looks like and is wanting to switch to something different.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited May 2017

lkvps said: Intel i7-6700K 4c/8t - 4 GHz/4.2 GHz 32GB DDR4 2400 MHz 2x480GB / 1x960GB ssd

That is like the exact same offer as OVH, I assume you're with them now and looking to switch off if that's what you have now, then you can completely disregard my previous post. I'd stick with OVH though, they are getting more IP blocks and even if you can't order them in blocks you can still buy them 1 by one individually and get up to 256 per server, and this usually works just fine. Plus $89.99 renewal with 50-60 IPs per server for free every month after that is a really great deal, not sure of too many other providers that currently offer this. If you have issues still with them I'd recommend calling them 1-855-684-5463 and telling them what's wrong so they can fix it and you don't need to switch off from them.

Many providers are strict about IPv4 space, if you need your own /24 the APNIC is still issuing those out, you just have to tell them why and show them proof of business. I know some people with APNIC /24s using them on hosts like Vultr/Choopa, some hosts like Psychz allow you to announce your own IPs as well.

If someone is telling you OVH sucks because their network is congested this isn't really true at all, and they're doing constant improvements and changes to their network right now as they're opening up more DCs too. I'm on Comcast and have no issues with connecting to their servers, maybe some other ISPs don't have the best peering with them, I'm not sure. I've never had any issues with them but other people are still going around spreading that supposedly false claim.

Thanked by 1lkvps
  • I need 50-60 ips for each server.

if you're referring to IPv6 then a lot of providers can easily do that

• https://www.hetzner.de/us/hosting/produkte_rootserver/ex41ssd however you can have up to 32-38 ipv4 addresses.

• lkvpslkvps Member

@ethancedrik said:

lkvps said: Intel i7-6700K 4c/8t - 4 GHz/4.2 GHz 32GB DDR4 2400 MHz 2x480GB / 1x960GB ssd

That is like the exact same offer as OVH, I assume you're with them now and looking to switch off if that's what you have now, then you can completely disregard my previous post. I'd stick with OVH though, they are getting more IP blocks and even if you can't order them in blocks you can still buy them 1 by one individually and get up to 256 per server, and this usually works just fine. Plus $89.99 renewal with 50-60 IPs per server for free every month after that is a really great deal, not sure of too many other providers that currently offer this. If you have issues still with them I'd recommend calling them 1-855-684-5463 and telling them what's wrong so they can fix it and you don't need to switch off from them.

Many providers are strict about IPv4 space, if you need your own /24 the APNIC is still issuing those out, you just have to tell them why and show them proof of business. I know some people with APNIC /24s using them on hosts like Vultr/Choopa, some hosts like Psychz allow you to announce your own IPs as well.

If someone is telling you OVH sucks because their network is congested this isn't really true at all, and they're doing constant improvements and changes to their network right now as they're opening up more DCs too. I'm on Comcast and have no issues with connecting to their servers, maybe some other ISPs don't have the best peering with them, I'm not sure. I've never had any issues with them but other people are still going around spreading that supposedly false claim.

Hello, Yes. thanks for your great explanation. I use OVH servers and I was just seeking for a new provider.
    OVH is really good. But the thing is if I can buy some cheaper servers I can give for cheap prices in local market. Local guys prefer cheaper prices. That's why. Thanks for your reply mate.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2017

Intel Core i7 6700K

32GB DDR4 RAM

1 TB SSD

1 Gbps Dedicated Port

10 TB Premium Bandwidth

/29 IP Block (5 Usable IP) - Additional IP space announcements free of charge

KVM Over IP

20 Gbps DDOS Protection

NYC Metro, Miami, or Los Angeles Data Center

$75/mo + Free Setup

I can do the Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3 at $69/mo.

[email protected]

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

I can make 70 USD for each server with some another config:
    2x E5620 (8 cores / 16 threads) / 32GB / 2x1000GB / 1x960GB ssd
    And plus 250 USD for 300s IPv4 at RIPE