Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help with Aruba Cloud Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Help with Aruba Cloud Panel

yokowasisyokowasis Member
edited May 2017 in Help

I just bought 1 Eur Aruba Cloud VPS, Very Cheap and Very Good Performance.

I want to extend my vps, by a few months. So I Top Up 5 eur, and that's it. I have no idea How to assign that credit to my vps. Does it auto deduct or something ?

2nd Question, I see aruba cloud using vmware. Which one it has much more similarity, openvz or kvm ?

3rd Question, performance wise. Anyone know cheaper but better provider out there ? Or Arubacloud currently is the only one who can give 1GB RAM FOR 1 eur / month.

4th Question, it tooks too long for the control panel to turn off, and to boot the system. Is this some kind of vmware weakness ? because I never had this issue with openvz

Thanks.

Comments

1. They will auto deduct your credit.
    2. It's KVM
    3. I don't know. I've used ArubaCloud for many months, and i have no plan to find other better
    4. I think so but not matter because their server very stable, uptime almost 100%, so I didn't reboot server a long time.

That's my opinion

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited May 2017

hieuhuynh said: It's KVM

VMWare, not KVM.

yokowasis said: cheaper but better provider out there ?

Do you want more cheaper? lol :)

• squibssquibs Member

You won't do better than 1gb/€1/mo with a reputable provider. Its an amazing bargain.

• @jenkki said:

hieuhuynh said: It's KVM

VMWare, not KVM.

yokowasis said: cheaper but better provider out there ?

Do you want more cheaper? lol :)

Sorry for my mistake :D

• Thanks guys. I think what he meant is VMware is much more similar to kvm than to openvz