Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Solved] an issue regarding the usage of CrunchyRoll with a VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Solved] an issue regarding the usage of CrunchyRoll with a VPN

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited May 2017 in Requests

Heya,
So I wanna unblock Crunchyroll US content and neither NordVPN, Ivacy VPN nor VPN Unlimited IPs do work. Now ofc I could try various VPS but honestly I dont wanna pay for something I dont get (if the ip were to be blacklisted). Is Private Internet Access or Perfect Privacy worth a shot? Any hq US-Proxy list?

Can you recommend anything else?

Kind regards,
Ympker

Comments

• GravelyGravely Member

PIA doesnt work for me unfortunately. ExpressVPN is well known to unblock content

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Lol nvm Crunchyroll isn't as advanced as Netflix when it comes to blocking. I was just being stupid. Forgot to erase cookies after connecting via VPN. Now it works on Crunchyroll :P

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Ympker said:
    Lol nvm Crunchyroll isn't as advanced as Netflix when it comes to blocking. I was just being stupid. Forgot to erase cookies after connecting via VPN. Now it works on Crunchyroll :P

Yeah, Crunchyroll really don't give a crap.

Btw, might be nice to change your title back to the original version with 'Solved' appended, so if someone is searching for something similar later on.

Thanked by 2vedran Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Nekki said:

@Ympker said:

Btw, might be nice to change your title back to the original version with 'Solved' appended, so if someone is searching for something similar later on.

What was the original title though? :P

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Ympker said:

@Nekki said:

@Ympker said:

'I'm a selfish bellend who only cares about getting my problem solved, screw the rest of you'?

Just a guess.

Thanked by 3Ympker rm_ Frecyboy
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2017

@Nekki said:

@Ympker said:

@Nekki said:

@Ympker said:

'I'm a selfish bellend who only cares about getting my problem solved, screw the rest of you'?

Just a guess.

Hmm yeah sure I could put that but it's not gonna help anyone I guess :O
    Adjusted it a bit :P

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Nekki said: 'I'm a selfish bellend who only cares about getting my problem solved, screw the rest of you'?

"Mods can delete this thread".

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@rm_ said:

Nekki said: 'I'm a selfish bellend who only cares about getting my problem solved, screw the rest of you'?

"Mods can delete this thread".

"I'm looking to get banned"