Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

100GB storage VPS with 1GB RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

100GB storage VPS with 1GB RAM

Hi,

I'm looking at lots of different providers on Low End Box for making a simple personal cloud storage server for myself. I can't find the right one though so I thought I might ask on here.

I need about 100-200GB of storage and at least 1GB of RAM. The bandwidth just needs to be above 500GB or more.

If any companies can send me some deals I'd be very happy!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• I'd like to spend about £3 but would be happy to go a bit higher or lower

• PepeSilviaPepeSilvia Member
    edited May 2017

I have a c38.host 100GB plan and it's fantastic. No downtime since I got it. Although not the snappiest of servers, it's not bad either.

Note that it comes with 512mb RAM. May be @pbgben can hook you up with a custom plan.

There's also Wishosting KVM HDD for $4 per month..

Thanked by 2vimalware pbgben
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

We can do it for KVM 200GB & 2TB Bandwidth $4 per month with LA or Dallas with 20Gbps DDOS Mitigation.

• I can do KVM with 1GB of RAM, 125GB (RAID) storage and unmetered bandwidth in France. 30.77 GBP for the year. Give me a shout if you have any questions at all, happy to assist.

• FritzFritz Veteran
    edited May 2017

Try i-83.net

Currently I'm using their NAT 250GB for £20GBP/year (£11.25GBP/year on promotion).

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider
    LEB2100 2048MB OVZ Plan - $3.74/mo 

2 X CPU dedicated @ 2.13 GHz
    2048MB RAM
    2048MB vSwap
    100GB Storage HDD
    1TB Transfer (1 Gbps)
    1 IPv4
    IPv6 on request
    OpenVZ/SolusVM

This offer is running now you can choose 25% discount of I will double the resources
    4CPUs
    4 GB RAM
    200 GB Storage

You can order here
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/112356/only-for-14-days-25-off-or-double-the-reources#latest

Thanked by 1jakewalker
  • racksxracksx Member
    edited May 2017

Hi,
    What about 2 GB RAM 2 VCPU, 250GB HDD 1Gbps unmetered shared, 1 IPv4, /64 IPv6, France Location, would that help for $3.50 per month? this is Fully KVM Virtualization.

Order link

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

Hey,

If you are interested in a NAT vps I can give you
    256MB RAM
    100GB Storage
    500GB Bandwidth
    1 NAT IPv4
    1 IPv6 (More Available free of charge)
    OpenVZ Virtualization
    $16.00/year (Germany)

Or ...

512MB RAM
    250GB Storage
    1000GB Bandwidth
    1 NAT IPv4
    1 IPv6 (More Available free of charge)
    OpenVZ Virtualization
    $32.00/year (Germany)

I will upgrade both to 1GB of RAM free =D. Just pop in a ticket!

Let me know if you have any questions.

• We can do it for $6 a month.
    KVM VPS
    1Core
    1 GB RAM
    1 IPv4 address (not NAT)
    300GB raid 10 HHD
    10TB bandwidth a month
    located in Atlanta, GA USA

• starchartstarchart Member
    edited May 2017

@key900 said:

$5.00 USD?

• williewillie Member

Fritz said:

Try i-83.net

I'd have to say be careful of that, they've been having problems lately. I have two vps with them, one works fine, one (FLK) has been done for weeks due to abuse, with very slow updates arriving about what's been going on with it. Last I heard the data is supposed to be migrated to London, but who knows when.

• https://billing.c38.host/cart.php?gid=2 sadly it's sold out right now however

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited May 2017

willie said: Last I heard the data is supposed to be migrated to London, but who knows when.

Mine has already been migrated, but filesystem permissions got messed up so it's pretty much unusable. I didn't get any email about the migration, just noticed that the VMs up again in Virtualizor.

• DevilDevil Member

PepeSilvia said: Although not the snappiest of servers, it's not bad either.

When you say this could you expand on it with some examples for scale? Also, have they been around for some time?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@starchart said:

@key900 said:

$5.00 USD?

$4 USD.

• RamiRami Member

https://www.scaleway.com/pricing/
    It'll cost you €3.99 (€2.99+€1 for extra 50GB storage) that will be around £3.39

• FritzFritz Veteran

Thanks for letting me know.

I'm on their London node from the beginning.

@willie said:

Fritz said:

Try i-83.net

I'd have to say be careful of that, they've been having problems lately. I have two vps with them, one works fine, one (FLK) has been done for weeks due to abuse, with very slow updates arriving about what's been going on with it. Last I heard the data is supposed to be migrated to London, but who knows when.