Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server hosts that accept bitcoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server hosts that accept bitcoin

So far I've found:

Hostsolutions.ro, seems to have some pretty good deals although not as good as his VPS offers

Joes datacenter, slightly better deals than hostsolutions and located in the US

bacloud.com looks quite promising as well

What else have you guys got? EU is preferred, but US is good too

Comments

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

We accept Bitcoin payments for services with us. You can find our dedicated servers here.

Usually, we have a couple of special offers floating around on LET too.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

We accept bitcoin now too!

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2017

@levi757
    We take Bitcoin and our servers are in Dallas

• RitcheRitche Member

you can try HostSailor http://hostsailor.com

• levi757levi757 Member

I saw these threads and linked the providers that were mentioned providing dedicated services, just interested specifically in dedicated for this though. Thanks everyone else for your responses, lots of good options it seems

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

We accept bitcoin send me a PM so I can do you a good offer

• DanielNUDanielNU Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2017

Just a few that accepts Bitcoin:
    CoinsHost,
    SuperbitHost,
    BlackHost,
    BitronicTech.
    These are the bigger ones, you can choose the one best fitting your needs.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We do. We provide services in London, UK.

• Wow, bitcoin is becoming more and more popular

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

We have had a good experience with Bitcoin. I don't see why not to accept it as a solid form of payment today.

• @jbiloh said:
    We have had a good experience with Bitcoin. I don't see why not to accept it as a solid form of payment today.

The largest reason I don't use it is the complexity of bank <> BTC. Circle aimed to fix this but sort has gone quiet and I no longer use their service

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We accept Bitcoin via Bitpay for all our services.

Thanked by 1Bopie
  • BopieBopie Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@jbiloh said:

The largest reason I don't use it is the complexity of bank <> BTC. Circle aimed to fix this but sort has gone quiet and I no longer use their service

We use coingate and are registered as a merchant, I literally press one button to request withdrawal and they send the money over whether that be bank or PayPal.

• @Bopie said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@jbiloh said:

We use coingate and are registered as a merchant, I literally press one button to request withdrawal and they send the money over whether that be bank or PayPal.

On about the other way round ;)

• BopieBopie Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Bopie said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@jbiloh said:

On about the other way round ;)

My bad but again the same thing I can buy bitcoin very easily with coin gate, Just tell them how much I want and pay by card, however, i never do this as I don't need bitcoin.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

We at hostdare accept Bitcoins with open heart !!

• ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep

We can accept bitcoins through OkPay, Freekassa or Webmoney.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

We accept Bitcoins + 60 more crypto currencies. Please check the links in my signature.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • m3gfm3gf Member

BTC, what? r u going to do smthing big? XD

• cociucociu Member

levi757 said: So far I've found:

Hostsolutions.ro

next week we will offer something like this :

2xL5630 or 5620 , 146 gb hdd sas, 8 gb ram , 100 mbps port speed unmetered , arownd 27-30 eur/mo (is a dedi not vps)

• levi757levi757 Member

@ru_tld said:

I don't think any of those payment methods accept Bitcoin, I did buy some domains through you using paypal though. Best prices I've seen, will they renew for the same amount?

• levi757levi757 Member

@m3gf said:
    BTC, what? r u going to do smthing big? XD

I like using it cause there's never any autopay, I hate paypals bs/fees, and can avoid paying vat (shouldn't have to anyways cause I'm american but I've still had issues in the past)

• Falco33Falco33 Member

@levi757 said:

@ru_tld said:

I don't think any of those payment methods accept Bitcoin, I did buy some domains through you using paypal though. Best prices I've seen, will they renew for the same amount?

WebMoney does, I've used it before for purchases using bitcoins. Not on @ru_ltd though.
    @levi757 https://btc-invoicing.wmtransfer.com/office/Wiki/ru-RU

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

We accept Bitcoin through Stripe.

• ru_tldru_tld Member, Host Rep

@levi757 said:

https://www.free-kassa.ru/tariff
    https://www.okpay.com/ru/business/accepting-payments/

OT: .RU renew is 90 RUB currently.

• levi757levi757 Member

@ru_tld said:

@levi757 said:

https://www.free-kassa.ru/tariff
    https://www.okpay.com/ru/business/accepting-payments/

OT: .RU renew is 90 RUB currently.

You guys are crazy, your hosting is cheap too. Glad you posted here