Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

photonvps transfer, $4.17 USD a month include 30% off renewal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

photonvps transfer, $4.17 USD a month include 30% off renewal

xiaoxian88xiaoxian88 Member
edited June 2013 in Offers

Product/Service: Warp .25
end of current billing period 07/01/2013.
transfer rate: USD 5 by paypal.

Comments

• PhotonVPS does not have an excellent reputation. Just saying :D

• @sundaymouse said:
    PhotonVPS does not have an excellent reputation. Just saying :D

but this is photovps, not photon :D

• @MrObvious said:
    but this is photovps, not photon :D

There is no such thing called photovps, just a google:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=photovps&oq=photovps
    And Warp .25 is a PhotonVPS plan.
    So I think the OP means PhotonVPS

• @sundaymouse said:
    So I think the OP means PhotonVPS

I was making a joke :(

• @MrObvious said:
    I was making a joke :(

sorry, it's PhotonVPS

• datakodatako Member

Damn, you charge a lot for transferring. With about 7 days left, you're charging $5.. Use the entire month and when it's over, transfer for the same amount or greater back!

And before it was this:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/11312/edis-hk-vps-transfer-50-discount-renewal#latest

Much better off waiting for other offers than take transfers off of you lol. Just like @sundaymouse I too, would love to watch your VPS expiring in your hands. If you're going to renew this one too like the other one... I hope you're using it all!

• I would also like to talk to the OP a bit from the point of view of another Chinese(though don't live in China):

LET is not another Hostloc, never expect people go crazy for your "renewal deal", and especially for a company with bad reputation. Your offer does not have anything exceptional compared to others'. Don't try to rip others off when your VPS is expiring.

• I will let this account expire if no one like it.
    I didn't think it worth $5 but just want to transfer to somebody who need it.
    I can't transfer an account with my information to anyone who happen to pick it up for free.
    Do you think this account need to be discussed a lot? Just let expire or some body get it.

@sundaymouse said:
    I would also like to talk to the OP a bit from the point of view of another Chinese(though don't live in China):

> LET is not another Hostloc, never expect people go crazy for your "renewal deal", and especially for a company with bad reputation. > Your offer does not have anything exceptional compared to others'. Don't try to rip others off when your VPS is expiring. >

• datakodatako Member
    edited June 2013

"Just want to transfer to somebody who need it" essentially means transferring it for free or for a lower cost OR for the 7day cost remaining since you're going to let this account expire anyway. Sorry to cause trouble but I don't like BS.

I think you meant that you just want to transfer it to someone/rip them off and get your money back after using it for the entire month.