Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Edis HK vps transfer,50% discount renewal
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Edis HK vps transfer,50% discount renewal

Want to transfer an edis account for a friend:

KVM - KVM MICRO HK: 128 MB RAM 1 GB HDD 1 IPv4 125 GB Traffic KVM based officially it is € 4,49 per month
http://www.edis.at/de/server/kvm-server/hongkong/

The server is to expire on 11/09/2013 which has 2.5 months left Giving away at USD20 by paypal

You should be interested because for the renewal it is EUR 26.94 Annually (50% discount included).

Comments

  • @vnet said:
    Only 1G HDD?

    yes, but their server is stable and never has problem.

  • rm_rm_ Member
    edited June 2013

    Didn't we already have this earlier http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/10647/edis-hk-server-transfer-usd20-for-3-5-months
    you got it for $20 with 3.5 months left, then did not like it,
    now 2.5 months left, selling to someone else but again for $20?

  • No. Different one.
    EDIS had promotion only a few days, so the date to expire is similiar.

    @rm_ said:
    Didn't we already have this earlier http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/10647/edis-hk-server-transfer-usd20-for-3-5-months
    you got it for $20 with 3.5 months left, then did not like it,
    now 2.5 months left, selling to someone else but again for $20?

  • @rm_ said:
    Didn't we already have this earlier http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/10647/edis-hk-server-transfer-usd20-for-3-5-months
    you got it for $20 with 3.5 months left, then did not like it,
    now 2.5 months left, selling to someone else but again for $20?

    FYI, i am the one got that deal previously

    @xiaoxian88 said:
    No. Different one.
    EDIS had promotion only a few days, so the date to expire is similiar.

    I am interested but why the other selling same price as your with 1 month extra =)

  • Actually it is the account itself that worth money, not the time.
    EUR 26.94 Annually means USD 3.00 a month.
    So one month later is it USD 17? I round it to $20.
    This is to sell for my my friend.

    @johnlth93 said:
    I am interested but why the other selling same price as your with 1 month extra =)

  • c0yc0y Member
    edited June 2013

    Hi @xiaoxian88,

    I am not sure whether you notice or not, but this thread intention's look really... greedy; You bought a VPS for €26.94. 9.5 months later that's worth €5,61 which is $7.36.

    So you are basically trying to make $12.64 profit on the forum where it came from. That's like buying shoes, using them for 9.5 months and then trying to sell them back for $12.64 to the shop ;-)

    Good luck with your "sale" regardless my friend.

  • I would love to watch your VPS expiring in your hands.

  • Thank you for your attention.
    I would renew it myself if no one buy it.

    @Frost said:
    Hi xiaoxian88,

    I am not sure whether you notice or not, but this thread intention's look really... greedy; You bought a VPS for €26.94. 9.5 months later that's worth €5,61 which is $7.36.

    So you are basically trying to make $12.64 profit on the forum where it came from. That's like buying shoes, using them for 9.5 months and then trying to sell them back for $12.64 to the shop ;-)

    Good luck with your "sale" regardless my friend.
    @sundaymouse said:
    I would love to watch your VPS expiring in your hands.

  • This is only for people who knows edis service and want to buy it.
    If you want the EDIS HK server, here are the choices:
    1. you pay EUR 53.88 for a year and renew at EUR 53.88
    2. buy this account at around €15 for 2.5 months and renew at €26.94

    So which would you select?

    @Frost said:
    Hi xiaoxian88,

    I am not sure whether you notice or not, but this thread intention's look really... greedy; You bought a VPS for €26.94. 9.5 months later that's worth €5,61 which is $7.36.

    So you are basically trying to make $12.64 profit on the forum where it came from. That's like buying shoes, using them for 9.5 months and then trying to sell them back for $12.64 to the shop ;-)

    Good luck with your "sale" regardless my friend.

Sign In or Register to comment.