Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help with Squareup Integration. Urgent.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help with Squareup Integration. Urgent.

K so help me out here if you can guys. docs.squaruep.com has a section which says this :

Step 4: Send your first API request

Now that you have your application credentials, you can start communicating with Square APIs! Let's start with a simple curl command.

Paste the following into a terminal and replace PERSONAL_ACCESS_TOKEN with your personal access token:

curl -H "Authorization: Bearer PERSONAL_ACCESS_TOKEN" https://connect.squareup.com/v2/locations
When the command completes, it prints JSON output representing the basic details for all of your Square business's locations. Its structure resembles the following:

{
"locations": [
{
"id": "CBASEDqu0eR0gRyr6d4TArPMZyk",
"name": "Coffee & Toffee SF",
"address": {
"address_line_1": "1455 Market Street",
"locality": "San Francisco",
"administrative_district_level_1": "CA",
"postal_code": "94103",
"country": "US"
},
"timezone": "America/Los_Angeles",
"capabilities": [
"CREDIT_CARD_PROCESSING"
]
}
]
}

Now i'm on shared web hosting and i'd like to get the location ID so i can do my integration. Do you guys know any way i can push this curl request or something through PHP and get a return in web browser with my shared hosting? I need help asap.

Comments