Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angristan OpenVPN installer not working on Android.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Angristan OpenVPN installer not working on Android.

askveaskve Member

Script worked before on Android. Not working right now on Android. Do you have the same problem? How can I solve the problem?

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

My VPN setup runs on Angristans Script on CentOS Servers and I can use my Android Phone to make a connection to them via the OpenVPN file. So you are likely to have a different problem^^

• alexnjhalexnjh Member

Your running the script on android?

• askveaskve Member

:))

@Ympker @masterqqq I installed my VPS 'Angristan OpenVPN installer'. Installed succeeded. But I can not connect to .ovpn file on Android. My VPS operating system Ubuntu.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Try centOS instead. I was having troubles with Angristans Script when running on Ubuntu, too. That was a couple of months ago though.

• lionlion Member

Maybe you should post the log which shows the error.

• @askve said:
    :))

@Ympker @masterqqq I installed my VPS 'Angristan OpenVPN installer'. Installed succeeded. But I can not connect to .ovpn file on Android. My VPS operating system Ubuntu.

I just installed on my debian VPS. It works great and I am usually connecting from my android phone using OpenVPN for Android. You could find it on Play Store.

Have you tried to connect your .ovpn using your desktop pc/laptop version of OpenVPN?

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • drivexdrivex Member

Are you using UFW?

• I very recently set it up on a Centos 7 KVM and could not connect from pfsense to it. Not sure what the problem was (firewall down, selinux down) - I'll try with a different machine and script.

• Using regularly on Android and PC, works flawlessly. VPS is running Debian 8

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @sayem314 said:
    Using regularly on Android and PC, works flawlessly. VPS is running Debian 8

me too.. one certificate for each device :)

Thanked by 1sayem314