Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which one is the most reliable provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which one is the most reliable provider

yokowasisyokowasis Member
edited April 2017 in Providers

Okay, I am still in my quest to find the cheapest sg server.

I have come across 3 providers
1. i-38.net / quadhost natvps - $16 / year
2. Vultr - $30 / year
3. hostus $25 / year

I have bought 1 month vps, in hostus, and they have pretty good performance from my point of view.

I want to use the vps as my main production, it means it needs to be reliable. Which one of the three is the most reliable.

I heard SG quadhost is pretty reliable, although they have problem answering ticket.
Hostus has good performance, answer my ticket in a few hours. But I cant send any mail using their vps.

Vultur, I havent get enough information about this provider.

Well, do you guys have any thought ? who should I choose for this year

p.s. : I use the vps to host my website and personal vpn.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM

Comments

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

You will never go wrong with Vultr in SGP!

Thanked by 1sayem314
  • HostUS/Vultr. Can't recommend QuadHost at the moment as they have had some issues, and couldn't give less of a rat's ass to communicate with their client base.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • @Dextronox said:
    HostUS/Vultr. Can't recommend QuadHost at the moment as they have had some issues, and couldn't give less of a rat's ass to communicate with their client base.

Yeah, that's what I heard. What a shame. They had such a good reputation.

• sinsin Member

I've had great experiences with both VULTR and HostUS so I don't think you can go wrong with either :).

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • Don't go with quadhost/i-83 at the moment. They have a deadpool behavior, wish I prove wrong.
    As of the other two, I would go with hostus. I have 3 services with them since early 2015 and the service is top-notch for the price.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I would say Hostus or Vultr, if you want to be able to get a human response and be treat as a human then use Hostus, if you want a super flexible VPS and don't mind being treat like a number then Vultr.

Absolutely don't use leaseweb though.

• XeiXei Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    Absolutely don't use leaseweb though.

Why not Leaseweb? I haven't had any network issues and uptime is great. Though I do not have one in their NL location.. I imagine that network is superb?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I was with leaseweb in Singapore for about 7 months, the network is a complete joke, the support is absolutely amateur if they even respond at all, the leaseweb SG location is complete trash.

Thanked by 2AuroraZ vimalware
  • RamiRami Member

@yokowasis Vultr $2.5 VPS is out of stock so the price will be $60/year just wanted to let you know

• HostUS is great. I don't have services in their SG location, but I can vouch for their support. Vultr has a good reputation, they should be fine either. About QuadHost, I'm sad to see that they are facing some serious problems. I'd steer clear of them for the time being.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • rumi4rumi4 Member

Hostus +1

Thanked by 1AlexanderM