Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for servers in multiple countries
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for servers in multiple countries

Hi,

it's a bit complicated to find an single provider with >30 locations worldwide, so does anyone know some reliable ones?

KVM VPS could be fine, 4-8 cores, 1 gbps ipv4+ipv6, ssd drives, good support.

Thanks,

Comments

• edited April 2017

• Srsly. Found one EDIS is something similar on the market?

• oneprovider.com?

• Oneprovider and Vpsfast.us

Vpsfast only cut traffic twice few days ago for all packages, Starter only 500Gb right now..

• OneProvider has dedicated servers & VPSs in a lot of countries, as mentioned above. Alternatively you could take a look at https://www.cloud.net/ (though I've never used them so can't comment on their quality).

• matthewkilpatrick said: Alternatively you could take a look at https://www.cloud.net/

Their BW allowance just weird.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

1Gbps is essential?

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

Are you searching vps reseller packages or just vps? i think i can be helpful with both.

• serverneededserverneeded Member
    edited May 2017

Preferable dedicated machines with 1 gbps and 100 - 200 mbps guaranteed bandwith, in several locations worldwide. Server hardware, no desktop.

I know, bandwith is expensive in e.g. Brazil, Colombia, Panama, UAE, … but thats what i need, our application is based on latency and connectivity (mostly) in the same country.

We currently have running >1k servers worldwide, and we have to add more providers, to reduce our risk.

Edit: Cloud.net dosent fit... we need 8x cores + 32 gb ram and reliable bandwith, 20-30 tb per node. Oneprovider we made not the best experience. Im taking an look to vpsfast, but the website dosent look really professional?

• serverneeded said: Im taking an look to vpsfast, but the website dosent look really professional?

they are.

welcome to LOWendtalk

• teamaccteamacc Member

@dedicados said:

serverneeded said: Im taking an look to vpsfast, but the website dosent look really professional?

they are.

welcome to LOWendtalk

Go read the "shame on you vpsfast" thread.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
  • teamacc said: Go read the "shame on you vpsfast" thread.

so, 1 single customer can break your company and doesn't matter if you have 1000 happy customers.

i forgot i was at let..

ps. i dont care im not customer of them.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2017

serverneeded said: Preferable dedicated machines with 1 gbps and 100 - 200 mbps guaranteed bandwith, in several locations worldwide. Server hardware, no desktop.

I know, bandwith is expensive in e.g. Brazil, Colombia, Panama, UAE, … but thats what i need, our application is based on latency and connectivity (mostly) in the same country.

Then you will continue to look. And fail to find. As simple as that. Your inquiry is simply not reasonable in any way.

• ButtersButters Member

anexia offers VMs around the globe, but they don't have let prices.

• @William, how would you solve this? How to get this kind of bandwith in these contries?

@Butters, i give them an try, but their looking glass and connection looks not that good at some locations.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2017

serverneeded said: how would you solve this? How to get this kind of bandwith in these contries?

By money. Lots of it.

Example what i pay in Argentina for colo - 1U, 1A 220V/220W, 3TB traffic and BGP.... in EU you get this in East from 25$, West like 30-35$.

1) Colocation 1U + 3TB traffic= USD 250 Monthly

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I don't think there is any datacenter except OVH, Equinox & Voxility which has datacenters in multiple locations throughout the world.

Your best bet would be to sign up to different providers. It will be hard to maintain but the email reminders + some manual lists will help you organize everything.
    Also, perhaps you can list all the preferred locations you desire to have would narrow the search.

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

You can try our services in Russia. All VPS are on fast SSD.
    Price from 2.21 USD with SSD.
    You can order it here:

https://justhost.ru/services/vps#changeconfig

If you want dedicated - we can setup it too. Also we can give you BGP service on VPSs and dedicated.

• WilliamWilliam Member

antonpa said: Also we can give you BGP service on VPSs and dedicated

Is that Moscow & BGP pricing?

• racksxracksx Member

oneprovider maybe

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@William said:

antonpa said: Also we can give you BGP service on VPSs and dedicated

Is that Moscow & BGP pricing?

Yes in Moscow.
    100 USD per month for one BGP session without fullview, default route only.

• WilliamWilliam Member

that is insanely expensive. especially for eastern europe.