Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$20 / year Asia 512 MB VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$20 / year Asia 512 MB VPS

Basically I need it for hosting my own websites, nothing fancy. I am from Indonesia and most of my visitor too.

I will use it for online test / online class, the thing with shared hosting is, they tend to block certain IP if there are too many request from that certain IP. Which is likely to happen because of the nature of the test itself.

If anybody know anything feel free to post.
Thanks.

Comments

• Bump the budget to $30/yr and Vultr is an option. However if you delete the VM when not in use im sure it could be less than $30

• de javu

• Me too feel dejavu..

• YuraYura Member

You have the exact same $20 request thread this week https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/112302/any-singapore-vps-offer#latest

Flagged.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Another $20/year Asia VPS thread coming in 3 2 1

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2017

GenjiSwitchPls said: $30/yr and Vultr is an option

The $2.5 plan at Vultr is out of stock and they said it's not going to return until some weeks/months later.

• apparently a lot of the member recommend me vultr. Is it that good ? the thing is, vultr forced me deposit some money, and I hate that. Why it can't be like other provider, just pay via paypal the amount we need, instead of depositting some of our money.

• @yokowasis said:
    apparently a lot of the member recommend me vultr. Is it that good ? the thing is, vultr forced me deposit some money, and I hate that. Why it can't be like other provider, just pay via paypal the amount we need, instead of depositting some of our money.

Because it's billed hourly. You can add a debit/credit card and they can just take from that

• bapbap Member

@yokowasis said: apparently a lot of the member recommend me vultr. Is it that good ?

At least, it better than shared hosting. Register through any promo, then you may got 1 year for $20.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited April 2017

Iniz may be - https://iniz.com/singapore-vps

But cost bit more than your budget

• Gigsgigscloud - HK - $18/yr

https://gigsgigscloud.com/hongkong-openvz/

• I just registered for hostus.us for their sg vps. The performance is superb. much better than my current california vps.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • nepsneps Member

HostUs, I use a lot of Asia and they're one of the best budget VPS providers. I use their HK mostly but they also have SG I think.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • yokowasis said: The performance is superb. much better than my current california vps.

Lol, how to compare West coast and SG to Indonesia, SG much closer than CA :)

• WSSWSS Member

@jenkki said:

yokowasis said: The performance is superb. much better than my current california vps.

MUCH LIKE YOUR POSTING!

Thanked by 1jenkki
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited April 2017

Applause is not necessary. OP just confirm it one more time.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited April 2017

@jenkki said:

yokowasis said: The performance is superb. much better than my current california vps.

I know SG much closer than CA, that's the reason I am starting this thread. I am just expressing how much I amazed by the difference. I see nothing wrong about it.

@neps said:
    HostUs, I use a lot of Asia and they're one of the best budget VPS providers. I use their HK mostly but they also have SG I think.

Just ordered from them.

Thanked by 2AlexanderM jenkki
  • This one also interesting, Thailand location, $5+ per month, but need upload ID and utility bill to activate account.

https://bangmod.cloud/cloud