Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


[Review&SPECIAL OFFER]1Fichier - Unlimited File Hosting Storage & 100GB/mo CDN for 10€/Year - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

[Review&SPECIAL OFFER]1Fichier - Unlimited File Hosting Storage & 100GB/mo CDN for 10€/Year

1235715

Comments

  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

    @mikewazar said:

    @qmesso said:

    Is possible to download via ftp? I see only upload, maybe I'm wrong, after publish file, folder is empty in my ftp client.

    FTP is upload only.

    ^ this

  • Where can I find the webdav credentials? Or is this only for premium users?

  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @someSguy said:
    Where can I find the webdav credentials? Or is this only for premium users?

    My bad I guess. When I said WebDav I was referring to a regular "file manager" in your browser. You can access it by logging in and navigating to --> "My files"

  • RurikoRuriko Member

    do they care if I upload hentai?

  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @Ruriko said:
    do they care if I upload hentai?

    ToS 2.b.) "b. harm minors in any way, including through any form of
    child pornography."

    That being said I cant imagine them doing anything if you upload an encrypted folder.

  • @Ympker said:

    @Ruriko said:
    do they care if I upload hentai?

    ToS 2.b.) "b. harm minors in any way, including through any form of
    child pornography."

    That being said I cant imagine them doing anything if you upload an encrypted folder.

    @Ruriko: Ympker is quoting from the English version of the TOS -- see https://img.1fichier.com/CGU-en.pdf (section 2, in particular).

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • kendidkendid Member

    just curious -- are you guys applying multiple vouchers at once (i.e. two vouchers = two years?) or do we need to apply them at the end of each year?

  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @kendid said:
    just curious -- are you guys applying multiple vouchers at once (i.e. two vouchers = two years?) or do we need to apply them at the end of each year?

    I guess you can apply them whenever as they will just add the amount of days. This is how resellers can exist I guess. I dont think it is only possible after end of duration. But dont take my word for it. Support ist always fast to reply (same day) unless you ask them about actual storage of "unlimited" like I did couple weeks ago haha^^

    Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @Ympker said: Support ist always fast to reply (same day) unless you ask them about actual storage of "unlimited" like I did couple weeks ago haha^^

    Yeah, if you ask about "unlimited", your motive is already suspect! (Truly innocent people would never think to ask.) :-)

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • They have added paypal, but that increase the price.

  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @ben47955 said:
    They have added paypal, but that increase the price.

    You can order from resellers via pp too if that is cheaper

  • saibalsaibal Member

    @ben47955 said: They have added paypal

    Where do see PayPal? Seems to be only Bitcoins and Wire transfers.

  • saibal said: Where do see PayPal? Seems to be only Bitcoins and Wire transfers.

    Don't order from the front page. Click on "price" page and order.

  • @ben47955 said:

    saibal said: Where do see PayPal? Seems to be only Bitcoins and Wire transfers.

    Don't order from the front page. Click on "price" page and order.

    Still cannot see PayPal. Can you please provide a link?

  • @rubiohiguey said:

    @ben47955 said:

    saibal said: Where do see PayPal? Seems to be only Bitcoins and Wire transfers.

    Don't order from the front page. Click on "price" page and order.

    Still cannot see PayPal. Can you please provide a link?

    You can go to their reseller list page at https://1fichier.com/revendeurs.html. However I would suggest you check the PP fee at different resellers. Some resellers charge a ridiculously high fee that you might not believe until you see it (:lol:). For example, at digitadiko, they charge $10.1 PP fee for $15.5 transaction https://puu.sh/wkoAk/5b6916aa8e.png

  • sonicsonic Member

    @nhocconan how about their services, it it good? I also want to try but they only support web uploader and ftp upload. I always use rsync to backup my data, dont know how to sync hourly with ftp protocol.

  • dynamodynamo Member

    sonic said: I also want to try but they only support web uploader and ftp upload.

    Haven't tried them yet but with FTP and HTTP, uploads are still scriptable. It would be a pain to download though as it can only be done using individual links & buttons from their file manager. Please correct me someone if I am wrong here.

  • @sonic said:
    @nhocconan how about their services, it it good? I also want to try but they only support web uploader and ftp upload. I always use rsync to backup my data, dont know how to sync hourly with ftp protocol.

    To be honest: Currently this is in my idle list since I just purchased last weekend and have no time for it. However, at least I will use it to (1) One another backup source for cPanel VPS, and (2) Transferring some of my ACD data there.

    On Windows, I might use http://backupchain.com/en/drivemaker/ or simply to use FileZilla. I backed-up my ACD to ZXHost + SpeedyKVM and also mapped them as a Network drives on Windows and then just copied them via FTP.

    If you decided to buy, be sure to aware several things before paying:

    • You can only upload via web and FTP (as what I can see now)
    • FTP upload is for upload only, you must create your folder via Web interface
    • FTP upload has a limit of 100G filesize
    • For downloading, you can use the one that @Ympker suggested: MiPony
    Thanked by 2sonic vimalware
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

    @nhocconan said:

    @sonic said:
    @nhocconan how about their services, it it good? I also want to try but they only support web uploader and ftp upload. I always use rsync to backup my data, dont know how to sync hourly with ftp protocol.

    To be honest: Currently this is in my idle list since I just purchased last weekend and have no time for it. However, at least I will use it to (1) One another backup source for cPanel VPS, and (2) Transferring some of my ACD data there.

    On Windows, I might use http://backupchain.com/en/drivemaker/ or simply to use FileZilla. I backed-up my ACD to ZXHost + SpeedyKVM and also mapped them as a Network drives on Windows and then just copied them via FTP.

    If you decided to buy, be sure to aware several things before paying:

    • You can only upload via web and FTP (as what I can see now)
    • FTP upload is for upload only, you must create your folder via Web interface
    • FTP upload has a limit of 100G filesize
    • For downloading, you can use the one that @Ympker suggested: MiPony

    You can upload also via remote url (download link). Dont know if "web upload" is covering this altready?!

    As for upload speed:

    Using remote (url) upload:

    http://download.thinkbroadband.com/1GB.zip
    OK - 1024 MB downloaded in 96s (10.67 Mo/s)

    Also I will try setting up http://winscp.net/eng/docs/task_synchronize
    to have a 1fichier dump folder on my desktop where everything gets synced :)

  • hzrhzr Member, Moderator

    nhocconan said: MiPony

    this software looks so incredibly shady, like it's meant for downloading warez only from garbage premium sites or something

  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @hzr said:

    nhocconan said: MiPony

    this software looks so incredibly shady, like it's meant for downloading warez only from garbage premium sites or something

    I would go as far as to say that almost ~80% of any dl managers users are using it for shady business.

  • sonicsonic Member

    @nhocconan: Thanks! Did you try their CDN feature? Do they have Asia pops?

  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @sonic said:
    @nhocconan: Thanks! Did you try their CDN feature? Do they have Asia pops?

    CDN seems to be france/nl only

  • nulldevnulldev Member
    edited June 2017

    Magical direct link generator I made because I was bored: http://csg.nd.vu/?a=[id]

    Replace [id] with your file id (Look at your original link to find the id).

    Example usage:

    Old link: https://1fichier.com/?04gfddnltj

    Direct link: http://csg.nd.vu/?a=04gfddnltj

    Does NOT use any CDN credits.

  • @sonic said:
    @nhocconan: Thanks! Did you try their CDN feature? Do they have Asia pops?

    I did not try it yet, however it seems that it is simply a way that they allow direct link downloading to the file hosted at their server, not really a distributed delivery network. As they already mentions in their website: "Files that you choose will be available for direct download, without any limitation."

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @nulldev said:
    Magical direct link generator I made because I was bored: http://csg.nd.vu/?a=[id]

    Replace [id] with your file id (Look at your original link to find the id).

    Example usage:

    Old link: https://1fichier.com/?04gfddnltj

    Direct link: http://csg.nd.vu/?a=04gfddnltj

    Does NOT use any CDN credits.

    Works but how did you set this up? Do you have a target server that grabs the file instead by using your premium login and then serves it?

  • nulldevnulldev Member
    edited June 2017

    @Ympker said:

    @nulldev said:
    [snip]

    Works but how did you set this up? Do you have a target server that grabs the file instead by using your premium login and then serves it?

    Close. First the server visits the original link using my premium account. This generates a direct link to the file. The problem is that this direct link is not a premium direct link. It has download speed limits, cannot play videos inline etc...

    So I have to make another HTTP request to this link using the same IP as the one my premium account is logged into to upgrade the link to a premium link. I cancel this request right away to avoid downloading any file data. Then I hand this link to your browser and you are happy.

    Thanked by 3Ympker NANO willie
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @nulldev said:

    @Ympker said:

    @nulldev said:
    [snip]

    Works but how did you set this up? Do you have a target server that grabs the file instead by using your premium login and then serves it?

    Close. First the server visits the original link using my premium account. This generates a direct link to the file. The problem is that this direct link is not a premium direct link. It has download speed limits, cannot play videos inline etc...

    So I have to make another HTTP request to this link using the same IP as the one my premium account is logged into to upgrade the link to a premium link. I cancel this request right away to avoid downloading any file data. Then I hand this link to your browser and you are happy.

    This is awesome :) What did you code this in?

  • @Ympker said:

    @nulldev said:

    @Ympker said:

    @nulldev said:
    [snip]

    Works but how did you set this up? Do you have a target server that grabs the file instead by using your premium login and then serves it?

    Close. First the server visits the original link using my premium account. This generates a direct link to the file. The problem is that this direct link is not a premium direct link. It has download speed limits, cannot play videos inline etc...

    So I have to make another HTTP request to this link using the same IP as the one my premium account is logged into to upgrade the link to a premium link. I cancel this request right away to avoid downloading any file data. Then I hand this link to your browser and you are happy.

    This is awesome :) What did you code this in?

    I wrote it in Kotlin (a Java-ish language). It's like <20 lines of code so if you want the source code I would be happy to hand it over.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @nulldev said:

    @Ympker said:

    @nulldev said:

    @Ympker said:

    @nulldev said:
    [snip]

    Works but how did you set this up? Do you have a target server that grabs the file instead by using your premium login and then serves it?

    Close. First the server visits the original link using my premium account. This generates a direct link to the file. The problem is that this direct link is not a premium direct link. It has download speed limits, cannot play videos inline etc...

    So I have to make another HTTP request to this link using the same IP as the one my premium account is logged into to upgrade the link to a premium link. I cancel this request right away to avoid downloading any file data. Then I hand this link to your browser and you are happy.

    This is awesome :) What did you code this in?

    I wrote it in Kotlin (a Java-ish language). It's like <20 lines of code so if you want the source code I would be happy to hand it over.

    Would love to :) Please pm me or sent me a github link :)

Sign In or Register to comment.