Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review&SPECIAL OFFER]1Fichier - Unlimited File Hosting Storage & 100GB/mo CDN for 10€/Year - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review&SPECIAL OFFER]1Fichier - Unlimited File Hosting Storage & 100GB/mo CDN for 10€/Year

Comments

• 1fichier's been kinda wonky lately. Must be all the new subscribers.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • TionTion Member
    edited December 2019

Guess the good times of 10€ per year are over.

Special end of year discounts !

Premium offer is at 12 € only (instead of 22 €) !

These exclusive offers for our former customers will end on January 2, 2020 at 0h CEST !

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited December 2019

(snipped, quoted old post, apologies)

• <3 1Fichier (but the name sucks)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Tion said:

These exclusive offers for our former customers will end on January 2, 2020 at 0h CEST !

True :/ Still, 12€/year is not bad either.

• @Tion said:

Where do you see the 12EUR? I only see 22 :(

Thanked by 1Andrews
  • BBTNBBTN Member
    edited December 2019

@sanvit said:

@Tion said:

For me it also says 22€, but when I click on "payment", I get the 12€ offer.
    https://1fichier.com/console/abo.pl?abo=3

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @BBTN said:

@sanvit said:

@Tion said:

For me it also says 22€, but when I click on "payment", I get the 12€ offer.
    https://1fichier.com/console/abo.pl?abo=3

for me it shows 22EUR also on the "patment" page. Maybe only some are eligible :(

• Hmm.. I don't think I'll renew this year. Got 1TB Koofer Cloud lifetime and it's been really swift and snappy. Until I've used all of that won't renew :P

Thanked by 1default
  • €22 - same here...

Thanked by 2Ympker uptime
  • @Tion said:

It says offer for our "former" customers. Maybe the reason why we see 22 EUR at checkout. Might be that new customers are not eligible for the discount.

• @Baris said:

@Tion said:

It says offer for our "former" customers. Maybe the reason why we see 22 EUR at checkout. Might be that new customers are not eligible for the discount.

• @sanvit said:

@default said:
    €22 - same here...

Login -> Pay Services

• I logged in and see 22 euro?
    Paying with paypal it show 44 euro?

Thanked by 1default
  • @Ympker do you use their Windows desktop app? Can we mount Google Drive as local drive too?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2019

@Coffee said:
    @Ympker do you use their Windows desktop app? Can we mount Google Drive as local drive too?

You can mount Google Drive with Google's Desktop App, I believe. You can only mount folders from Koofr with Koofr's client iirc.

Thanked by 1Coffee
  • Does anyone have a voucher left?

• @Ympker said:

@Coffee said:
    @Ympker do you use their Windows desktop app? Can we mount Google Drive as local drive too?

You can mount Google Drive with Google's Desktop App, I believe. You can only mount folders from Koofr with Koofr's client iirc.

That’s what we do.

Link google drive to Koofr in web interface,
    Sync local drive with Koofr.
    Drag and drop between google drive and koofr to move/sync/update via web. The search function picks up files and folders from connected drives so quite easy to do so manually.

I am sure there is a smarter way of doing it

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @vyas11 said:

@Ympker said:

@Coffee said:

That’s what we do.

Link google drive to Koofr in web interface,
    Sync local drive with Koofr.
    Drag and drop between google drive and koofr to move/sync/update via web. The search function picks up files and folders from connected drives so quite easy to do so manually.

I am sure there is a smarter way of doing it

It just works great though :)

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • 1Fichier sale is on again for those who are interested :)

• any reseller accept PP?

Thanked by 1connercg
  • @Reaperofpower said:
    any reseller accept PP?

@sanvit used to.

• Anyone used transferwise to transfer money for 1fichier?

• @plumberg said:
    Anyone used transferwise to transfer money for 1fichier?

I just submitted a transfer using transferwise; hope it goes through without problems.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Can it be used as a external storage for Nextcloud via FTP? I see a download limit(only can be download after 5minutes after upload) on their FTP page but since I am not a paid user, I do not know the limit is applied to only HTTP download or FTP download.

• donkodonko Member

I'm looking too for a reseller accepting paypal

• Is FTP or WebDAV or Amazon S3 or any other similar file management provided?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2020

@littlemodesty said:
    Can it be used as a external storage for Nextcloud via FTP? I see a download limit(only can be download after 5minutes after upload) on their FTP page but since I am not a paid user, I do not know the limit is applied to only HTTP download or FTP download.

You can use FTP only for remote uupload. Not for download. It is not like a normal FTP server.

You can use FTP to upload, not to download though.

• ofitofit Member

@Ympker said:

@littlemodesty said:
    Can it be used as a external storage for Nextcloud via FTP? I see a download limit(only can be download after 5minutes after upload) on their FTP page but since I am not a paid user, I do not know the limit is applied to only HTTP download or FTP download.

You can use FTP only for remote uupload. Not for download. It is not like a normal FTP server.

You can use FTP to upload, not to download though.

If I understood correctly, then via FTP you can upload to the server, but not download from the server. What are you guys using it for?

• ofit said: If I understood correctly, then via FTP you can upload to the server, but not download from the server. What are you guys using it for?

you can use as a backup with the rclone, this is a good solution for me