Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review?

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

@dedicatserver_ro

i am a good guy and personaly i will not flag you, you offer service and you have broke some rules here , so if you are transparent apply for a provider tag. Is free no worry .

• cociucociu Member

> Gamma17 said: Speedtest (IPv4 only)

Your public IPv4 is 188.213..

Location Provider Speed

CDN Cachefly 185.7KB/s

Atlanta, GA, US Coloat 16.5KB/s

Dallas, TX, US Softlayer 13.0KB/s
    Seattle, WA, US Softlayer 9.50KB/s
    San Jose, CA, US Softlayer 30.6KB/s
    Washington, DC, US Softlayer 12.7KB/s

Tokyo, Japan Linode 10.8KB/s

can you make the test now please, we have terminate the upgrade. Thanks.

• HadrielHadriel Member

Can't even connect to my node starting with 188.213 now. All my open connections were dropped.

• tenperatenpera Member

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync; unlink test

16384+0 records in

16384+0 records out

1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 14.367 s, 74.7 MB/s

• cociucociu Member

Hadriel said: Can't even connect to my node starting with 188.213 now. All my open connections were dropped.

raise a tiket please .

• Gamma17Gamma17 Member

Judjing by "going down for system halt" messages from vps the node was rebooted, and it works much better now:

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
    ---------------------
    Your public IPv4 is 188.213.***.***

Location                Provider        Speed
    CDN                     Cachefly        41.8MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          2.28MB/s
    Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       4.99MB/s
    Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       7.36MB/s
    San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       4.10MB/s
    Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       7.37MB/s

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          3.63MB/s
    Singapore               Softlayer       3.30MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         5.46MB/s
    Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        26.6MB/s

• uptimeuptime Member

noticeable improvement - now seeing 80 Mbits/s pulling files from Ikoula (France) to "188.213..."

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • cociucociu Member

uptime said: noticeable improvement - now seeing 80 Mbits/s pulling files from Ikoula (France) to "188.213..."

still work to implement more 4x10gbps from liberty global +10gbps from telekom +10gbps from euroweb ... so i hope all users will be finnaly verry content about this.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

cociu said: About @dedicatserver_ro is a child , is mention here dc wich is find in google and is make the smart guy due of my price maybe , also for the huge quantity of content clients

About me:

About our hosting:

• About our hosting:

Nice. Do apply for, and get a provider tag and post some tempting bust-into-let yearly offers.

• cociucociu Member

dedicatserver_ro said: i´m a child ;) - 49 years old

I studied informatik (computer science) in Regensburg-Germany
    first company I founded in 1992
    more about me see : https://www.linkedin.com/in/stuhlmuller-gabriel-b0530295/
    About our hosting:

Racks in Voxility and M247 - colocated

4 x 10Gbps Voxility + 1 x 10 Gbps Ines + 4 x 10Gbps M247+ 4 x darkfiber crosconect between Voxility and M247 ( https://dedicatserver.ro/templates/dedicatserver/images/network.png )
    AS3164 / RIPE member : http://bgp.he.net/AS3164#_asinfo
    own hardware ( routers,swithes...servers - only high density servers - see picture on the site)
    own ddos protection : https://dedicatserver.ro/webhosting.php#firewall
    Microsoft Partner-ID : 4527643
    Microsoft Master Agreement 91186654 - windows hosting licenses (SPLA)

Astimp Consulting SRL -VAT ID : RO 5097690

nice, you have started to be a good person, now ask for provider tag and start selling.

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited May 2017

@dedicatserver_ro

I see mainly 2 differences:

• You have 1 or more colocated rack(s), an old fortigate (that, btw. is way too small for all the backend pipes you told us about), some rack infrastructure (switches, etc) and a couple of blade centers of different make.
      @cociu has his own DCs, his own fibers into his own buildings. That's two different layers; you are just another guy with a couple of racks, he is a guy who has DCs.

• @cociu has - quite certainly based on solid grounds - the position and self-confidence to treat others friendly. You, on the other hand, still have that urge to bark at competitors.

From what I see, the two of you won't be competitors; you are too different. You are much smaller, much less well placed for the low end market, and in two quite different locations, too. So, no need to be worried (unless cociu one day decided to play in the capital but then the war would be over before it even began).

So, why not just be friendly colleagues? Oh, and get a provider tag and give us attractive offers! Because that's the "currency" here.

• drdrakedrdrake Member

@cociu please leave haters away. Better focus on the orders which have 4+ days pending.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@cociu

I would love to see a dirt cheap VPS offer of 1$ per year, with unlimited bandwidth for established LET users, celebrating Labor Day.

• cociucociu Member

drdrake said: Better focus on the orders which have 4+ days pending.

i am not a single person business , no worry we will be in time , still need to implement some port network from UPC so i am waiting for green color from my guys.

• cociucociu Member

default said: I would love to see a dirt cheap VPS offer of 1$ per year

is not impossible , maybe when i will have ipv6

Thanked by 2brueggus deadbeef
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

What I like a lot about @cociu is that he's honest and transparent about the situation they faced after their Easter promo. And he keeps us up to date about what they're doing in detail to improve it, when they do it and so on. No weasel words, no marketing blah blah.

And apparently no one here who bought a server seems to be seriously pissed.

Thanks @cociu. I wish more providers would be that straightforward with their customers.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

brueggus said: Thanks @cociu. I wish more providers would be that straightforward with their customers.

no worryes , always is good some players more in LET but this not mean i need to be targeted , so .... no comment . All what i know instead of make me "the big" boy with a colocation and lie about "i make 9999 dc for others" i prefere to be simple , be happy with every step i do , compart my happiness with my customers (for exemple i have offered eaven free vps this estern ) etc etc. This business is not so easy like many of them think. I pay for all not rent , for exemple last week i have buy only electrical cable 1Km , battery for our 3rd UPS , last month we have buy the second generator to have 2 . ETC ETC , all this with a colocation you can forget about this costs. Now ... about compeating ... is almost imposible to compete with cociu i mean in Romania , way ? Verry simple. I do not rent , i have my own employers, i buy huge quantity of internet (yes for Oradea for exemple upc is invoice less 5000 eur/mo excepting my invoice so i can play with him ) Etc etc.

I am located where RDS-RCS was born , so ..... half of rds guys was my friends ...
    Also i am in a verry good location for electricity price , like i tell in another thread i buy from 2 different company , my cheapest price is 0.17 RON so unbatable if you compare with price /kW in voxility. So the children can apprend.

I buy lotes of 200 servers from USA not from eu because is more espensive .. .all this factors is permit me to make proffit.

EDITED : Also if you note in the last 3 month i have many "smarts" guys who try to blame us , way ? Because yes i am a big competitor in Romania , unfortunatly i am not focused to sell hosting in romania so is scarry for nothing. But yes i will recalculate my public target and maybe help him to not sell nothing... in the last 6 month to see if have money to pay this lines in Voxility wich is tell us to have. almos imposible to pay voxility price for this lines + electricity +space + +++++ so final invoice is more than an apartment here... lol . I will not blame him , just want to be more transparend and not blame a person who is not know.

Will be the last comment about us for the moment , i have many work to do this month so i cannot afford to lost more time.

Have a great day all !

Thanked by 2deadbeef lion
  • @dedicatserver_ro We give money to Cociu and he give us services, he is transparent and he even replay to a useless customer like me with 2090 words, get a provider tag and let us see that you are a great provider, if you come here to denigrate and nothing else......

ok, i ask only to see some picture with all this shit .

@cociu - i don´t know you but i have in the last years a lot of "i´m the greatest in Romania" companies that after 6 month have disappeared.

That's why we have start the second activity - hosting- to show that you can made the business even if you tell the truth.By the way all big and important DC from Romania ( IBM,NxData,M247,Voxility,xServers,Ines,GTS ...) have picture from the DC inside and no problems with the security.

I have nothing personal with you but your company is founded in 2012 and have a turnover in 2013 from 20.000€ ( Debts -14.000€ ) in 2014 from 12.500€ ( Debts-30.000€ )and in 2015 turnover from only 1.500€ ( Debts-35.000€) - in 2-3weeks i will see the data for 2016 to - http://www.mfinante.gov.ro/infocodfiscal.html

To build one DC 500qm+500qm because ,even if you buy like us from US market used hardware , the cost for qm to build one DC are aprox 1000-1500€ => 750.000€ for 500qm ( the cost for new hardware to build one DC per qm are 3000-3500€ )

The maintenance costs for 500qm DC are aprox 15.000€ in month.

@cociu said:"I buy lotes of 200 servers from USA" best scenario is 75-100USD per server =>20.000 USD per lot + 2500USD shipping ( container 4-6 weeks ) = 22.500USD + 5000 USD taxes =30.000USD for one lot ( without shipping from Constanta to Oradea )

Our main activity is to build DC so i know the market very well - especially the second-hand market.( we have our own logistic in US for used IT hardware)

Sorry but i can´t believe what you write here.I'm too old and for too long time in this business.

==================================

• we don´t need a provider tag , for the moment don´t need to sell services

bsdguy said: You have 1 or more colocated rack(s), an old fortigate (that, btw. is way too small for all the backend pipes you told us about), some rack infrastructure (switches, etc) and a couple of blade centers of different make.

• 2 racks in Voxility and one in M247
    • Fortigate 8 x 10G ports - he does his job

cociu said: But yes i will recalculate my public target and maybe help him to not sell nothing... in the last 6 month to see if have money to pay this lines in Voxility wich is tell us to have. almos imposible to pay voxility price for this lines + electricity +space + +++++ so final invoice is more than an apartment here... lol .

• our first contact with Voxility in 2009 - small DC 30qm
    • first colocated hadware in Voxility IBM Blade Center with 14 x Blade servers in 2009 - only for personal use and business clients , not for hosting.
    • 2010 have start to grow and to build the new DC in Bucharest aprox 500 qm , Current Network Edge Capacity 1Tbs ( over 1000Gbps )
    • Turnover Voxility in 2013 from 5.000.000€ in 2014 from 5.980.000€ and in 2016 turnover from 6.900.000€
    • we are still there for over 8 years
  • @dedicatserver_ro Maybe I'm too slow to understand, If you say that it's not credible that Cociu has his own detacenter, can you please tell me where are their servers located?

@ScienceOnline said:
    @dedicatserver_ro Maybe I'm too slow to understand, If you say that it's not credible that Cociu has his own detacenter, can you please tell me where are their servers located?

• i don´t believe the 500qm DC , a small one maybe
  • cociucociu Member

dedicatserver_ro said: i don´t believe the 500qm DC , a small one maybe

you are not obligated to beleve , i have tell you : my dors is opened. so i will not lost more time with you because yes you are a child

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

dedicatserver_ro said: in 2-3weeks i will see the data for 2016

ok , i can tell the same , your busines have no employers , etc etc. so fuck off. I use SC Parfumuri femei.com SRL for something , this not meen i have only this company or i am invoicing only with this company. You are a cildren really.

Also yes you are the best hosting from romania , best in scam maybe.

• cociucociu Member

dedicatserver_ro said: @cociu said:"I buy lotes of 200 servers from USA" best scenario is 75-100USD per server =>20.000 USD per lot + 2500USD shipping ( container 4-6 weeks ) = 22.500USD + 5000 USD taxes =30.000USD for one lot ( without shipping from Constanta to Oradea )

you are still idiot sorry .... this is not my cost .... but yes you have make 999 dc so you are the boss

ok, what is the address from the DC ? can i sent somebody to visit the DC today?

• cociucociu Member

dedicatserver_ro said: Our main activity is to build DC so i know the market very well - especially the second-hand market.( we have our own logistic in US for used IT hardware)

what you have is 5 dollars in your packet right now and you think if you blame other people you will sell more. So fuck up , came with proof about you acuse , make your calculation not mine, came here if you want , if you dont afford tiket train i will pay for you no worry. Do not lie about "i have constructed 999 DC" Also you have your OWN Logistic in US , you are Bill Gates man ? If yes let me know

You have not ansered about IASI DC because yes here i can proof you are nobody , you have tell about iasi , so you have burn your credibility because i know personaly this people and we have a comercial relation in the last 4 years .. So who the fuck you are telling you have construct Iasi dc ? eaven nobody from there is know you because after this yesterday i have speack with Vlad and definetly is denied any relation with you .

• cociucociu Member

dedicatserver_ro said: ok, what is the address from the DC ? can i sent somebody to visit the DC today?

yes , if is your sister better

• ScienceOnlineScienceOnline Member
    edited May 2017

C'mon Cociu, post a picture of the datacenter so you humiliate him and we end this story here