Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review?

Comments

• Gamma17Gamma17 Member

@cociu said:
    what you have recived in the first day this is what will be . The problem is the network and the modulesfactory autoprovisioning module. Still have some orders withowt limits and this users is abusing. (unlimited traffic in whmcs ) so first we want to finish to upgrade the upc network (unfortunatly is verry difficult in weekend + today is hollyday ) so i hope tumorrow will be all ok. After this we will put the traffic limit what i have specified in the offer.

Good to know. I definitely can wait, nothing urgent here, i was just worried that it will stay like this.

@cociu said:
    All storage node have at least 70% free space wich is much tb , the problem i think is his openvz is created in the wrong node .... so @Gamma17 please pm with your ip to see what happened there.

It was not me with space issues, apart from being terribly slow my vm-s seem to work as they should, with correct amount of space etc...

• LeviLevi Member

If cociu will resolve network problem, IOPS / disk speed will be the next issue he will face. And if he won't apply reasonable limits, soon disks will begin to fail / slow down due to massive and constant I/O operations. :(

• @cociu said:

darwin12 said: Romania: Land where even judges pirate. I wouldn't be surprised if even the president was a pirate :) We have no or only bad legal alternatives...

Just see this comment , SAME of you ! you are a romanian guy and you blame your country ...

instead in make such comment about romania , try to promote something else like : we do not have only bitches , gipsy , etc etc , we have worker people , good place , mountains, eaven good people.

If all we complain about judges is corrupt and not take action ... what do you espect ? i have the posibility to move 7 different business from romania to another country where is more easy to play .... but i dont do this ... do you know way ? I am a romanian and i work for my country . I dont blame you but i feel your age is beteen 15-30 years due of your tipical comment "all is corupt" , "we cannot leave here" , "cannot be cheap and good" .

Now my final remarc , have people in asia , china, wich is deaming to live in shuch miserable country like romania , try to not blame your country and put in blance all the factors we have in the eart.

Sorry but cannot abtain about my country , i have leave in spain 10 years , all my respect for spanish people to tolerate us all emigrantes , but yes WITH ALL GOOD THERE I PREFERE MY FAMILY , COUNTRY , AND YES I PREFERE TO WORK DOABLE BUT STAY IN MY COUNTRY.

More ! i am totaly transparent ... do you know how Hostsolutions.ro was born ? if you have inspected my website you know.... so yes was posible to grow in your shit country , starting with ONLY ONE SERVER DL160 G6 DUAL CORE.

Today we own 12000 mp of warehouse , half for hosting half for perfumes , more than 800 servers. 6 different providers (and i am located in oradea so is not easy to have this)

I'm from Parma, Italy. According to the later statistics, we have 3913 romanians and 4967 from moldova. I can confirm they are just human being, they work, they have family and children like anybody else in the world, sometimes someone steal something just as it happens among the americans, and yes even if they don't speak english there are doctors, engineers etc., They have universities before columbus was born. They don't need english or to understand Applied mathematics.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@willie said:

Gamma17 said: all the seedboxes

This is where the iops are going, I bet. Network upgrade is in the works but I wonder what will happen with the iops. Cociu do you ever think of offering a storage-only product? Just scp/rsync, not vps, so can't run a seedbox.

In fact, the really big challenge is still to come, when support for Proxmox 3.x ends, which may be as soon as the end of May 2018.

• HadrielHadriel Member

I really wanted to order more of the 4TB boxes, but gotta wait for the issues to get worked out. Timeouts on all my transfers currently. I know it will get fixed, hopefully before lots more sales come in.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@cociu said:

darwin12 said: Romania: Land where even judges pirate. I wouldn't be surprised if even the president was a pirate :) We have no or only bad legal alternatives...

Just see this comment , SAME of you ! you are a romanian guy and you blame your country ...

instead in make such comment about romania

I took the idea of judges who run their own seedboxes as a compliment about Romania.

I wish US judges were pirates...:-(

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • ayukasayukas Member

@cociu said:

willie said: I think that means the host node is getting full, i.e. it has to be fixed at the server end, either by adding more space or by moving some containers to another node. This happens sometimes, it's not exactly normal, but as long as it gets straightened out reasonably soon I wouldn't worry too much.

All storage node have at least 70% free space wich is much tb , the problem i think is his openvz is created in the wrong node .... so @Gamma17 please pm with your ip to see what happened there.

It's me with the wrong space, currently it's 490G available and 893G total.
    Better than last night, but still not right. I have PMed you a little bit earlier.

• cociucociu Member

ayukas said: It's me with the wrong space, currently it's 490G available and 893G total. Better than last night, but still not right. I have PMed you a little bit earlier.

yes we detect the problem , all this node is wrong , in the first day had many people abusing and we put some limits there, no worry all limites will be lifted , Adrian is working rightn now in this. Also the speed in this node is unacceptable so when all will be done will work in parameters.

Thanked by 1ayukas
  • ayukasayukas Member

Seems I'm living with many noisy neighbors.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

@raindog308 said:

@cociu said:

instead in make such comment about romania

I took the idea of judges who run their own seedboxes as a compliment about Romania.

I wish US judges were pirates...:-(

Most are they hold you up for money and not things.

• BG32BG32 Member

I had way better speeds before he "added" a new 10gbps line. WTF have you done @cociu?

Thanked by 2joeri tux
  • uptimeuptime Member

I'm seeing 10x better speed in last few hours (pulling files from an Ikoula server in France to the "188.213" storage node) - consistently above 10 megabits per second, occasionally faster than 50 mbps. So ... seems to be improving now from my point of view at least.

Thanked by 1willie
  • dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

Hi, i missing picture with the DC...racks.....have you any?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@dedicatserver_ro said:

Competition getting worried?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • I would like it a lot more if I had a recent debian image to work with

Thanked by 1BG32

@trewq said:

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@trewq we have build a few DCs in Romania ( most of them in Bucharest see http://astimp.ro/clienti.html ) and we deliver hardware in almost all .... so i´m curious !!! i don´t know anything about one DC in Oradea (500+500= 1000 qm ) ....

• in Romania are almost 4000 Hosting companies - each have his DC , but in reality exists approx 15 in Bucharest , 2 in Craiva, 2 in Timisoara , 2 in Cluj and one in Iasi,Galati,Pitesti ( i'm talking about DC not DR-data room)

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@trewq said:

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@trewq we have build a few DCs in Romania ( most of them in Bucharest see http://astimp.ro/clienti.html ) and we deliver hardware in almost all .... so i´m curious !!! i don´t know anything about one DC in Oradea (500+500= 1000 qm ) ....

• in Romania are almost 4000 Hosting companies - each have his DC , but in reality exists approx 15 in Bucharest , 2 in Craiva, 2 in Timisoara , 2 in Cluj and one in Iasi,Galati,Pitesti ( i'm talking about DC not DR-data room)

Just a joke :) I honestly wouldn't care if @cociu's servers are just in a secure warehouse.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

dedicatserver_ro said: @trewq we have build a few DCs in Romania ( most of them in Bucharest see http://astimp.ro/clienti.html ) and we deliver hardware in almost all .... so i´m curious !!! i don´t know anything about one DC in Oradea (500+500= 1000 qm ) ....

ok , so you are verry courios so i am obligated to give you more to investigate :

1) : we do not need services from 3-rd company to install our network , hardware , etc.

2) : you have in your link combridge and telekom , so if you are in this business you must to know the first person in wholesale in this 2 ISP wich is Mihai .... Ask them for Parfumuri Femei.com SRL.

3) you dont know us because never make publicity local , we are too busy with what we have.

4) i invite you in Oradea to see all our structure. Yes is true we have not spend milions in projects , etc etc , but yes we grow and we have all what is necesary to sustain a good sla , we are a legitim business , etc etc.

5) The only one company who work for us in some project was ADNET from Timisoara but verry isolated.

6) I own + Fiber locally here in Oradea and we are focused to put more km of fiber this year.

7) ALL UPC is know cociu (Marius is my name ) some of them of good person some of them is make me idiot ... way ? because i fu----ck everyone when i pay and i dont recive what i pay.

8) the sentiment is the same , i dont know you to give more details. But any wy may doors is opened to everyone so came in oradea and glad to know you.

9) you are colocated in Voxility , if you are so big man way you dont have your own DC or at least "DC"room what you call... just my 2 cents....

10) maybe you have not heard about us because we do not have one location , we have 3 different locations in the same city. More than 400 km fiber wich we own.

• cociucociu Member

dedicatserver_ro said: one in Iasi

Hehehe , just see this , You know personaly at Marius And Vlad from iasi ? Ask him from where is buy servers and ram .... lol You are so child ... You are a reseller from ovh and voxility and you know all what hapened in Romania. Good to know.

wow ... sorry, i ask only for a few picture....

• on my hosting site we wrote about that we have, racks in Voxility and M247 , 9 x 10G connections ...... and we have put picture from the racks ( so our clients know well what we have and what we can offer )- we are transparent

@dedicatserver_ro said:

• on my hosting site we wrote about that we have, racks in Voxility and M247 , 9 x 10G connections ...... and we have put picture from the racks ( so our clients know well what we have and what we can offer )- we are transparent

@cociu You're doing well! You've got the competition scared!

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@cociu +1 keep it up

Competitors? Lol

• wwabbitwwabbit Member

I wouldn't mind seeing some photos of @cociu DC though...
    Even better if there's a rack of perfumes next to a rack of servers

• lionlion Member
    edited May 2017

Is it just me or can you identify Romanians by the way they type from now on judging by cociu and dedicatedserver_ro

@trewq said:

@dedicatserver_ro said:

don´t worry, we are not scared so easily :)

• It's easy to write a post - " we are the best " - But hard to prove
    • i give him the possibility to do that - the easy way
  • vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@trewq said:

@dedicatserver_ro said:

don´t worry, we are not scared so easily :)

• It's easy to write a post - " we are the best " - But hard to prove
    • i give him the possibility to do that - the easy way

Well, whats the point for all this?

Thanked by 1RIYAD
  • @cuciu I'm just a client . Can I ask you what security measures are there against the intrusions in the structure that hosts your servers? Can I ask you a picture of your Dc? Racks? If not, can you tell me why? I think that this is a legit request.

• cociucociu Member

dedicatserver_ro said: i give him the possibility to do that - the easy way

who are you to ask ? second you have post combridge and telekom in your website , is easy to make this , do you have any proof?

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

ScienceOnline said: @cuciu I'm just a client . Can I ask you what security measures are there against the intrusions in the structure that hosts your servers? Can I ask you a picture of your Dc? Racks? If not, can you tell me why? I think that this is a legit request.

is verry easy , many people ask about this , until now i have not post any picture due of some security things , i have stock in perfumes wich is much money (i have 24/24 hours personal there security guys ) but i prefere to keep it igcognito for the moment. I have lunch here 2-3 publicaly invitations and i hope @william finnaly give us a visit, after this he will be free to post what hi have seen here. Finnaly if i want to sel image is easy to make this , put some plastics to be good colorated , pay some company to promote a image , etc etc, for the moment i am not in this level. Like always i have repeated personaly i have start from 1 server and i am nothing to hide.

About @dedicatserver_ro is a child , is mention here dc wich is find in google and is make the smart guy due of my price maybe , also for the huge quantity of content clients , the best exemple is DC from Iasi what hi mentionated. The company from iasi is sc internet broker srl and is owned by 2 guys , one is Marius and another is Vlad. Unfortunatly for @dedicatserver_ro i have a relation with this dc from many years and we are like a friend-brothers , i had sale servers and ram to this guys from many years , maybe thousnd of servers who know.

Just to mention : I am not Voxility and i will not be never no worry .

• cociucociu Member

vmhaus said: Well, whats the point for all this?

like anothers from my country is try to eating shith to sell something...