Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's continue with the Easter spirit ! PRE ORDER Cheap vps storage servers located in Romania.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Let's continue with the Easter spirit ! PRE ORDER Cheap vps storage servers located in Romania.

cociucociu Member
edited April 2017 in Offers

Hello people ,

i will start with send thanks to all who give us much work in the last week (almost infernal week) . Due of huge demand of storage servers we decided to put 1500 vps more in stoc with cupon code : " @NEKKI LOVE " wich is give you 30% OFF recurring priced for life in all plans except in montly payments.

I want personnaly to thanks all affiliates who work to promote our products and apologise for delay in payments this days due of huge quantity of work (i am the only autorizated to make this payments..... so yes need time) , we have start from today to make all payments in order what we have recived the request.

About network ? Yes we have got the stability but in 2-3 days we have the guarantee from our isp`s will be implemented finnaly 5x10gbps connections.

in all this orders the principal network (in order) will be :

1) UPC (liberty Global)

2) Magyar Telekom

3) RDS-RCS

4) Telekom Romania

5) Euroweb

To avoid tiketing and pm messages i will put there some TOS and i hope eaven the Affiliates will copy/paste this because we note huge missunderstand about this in the last offer :

1) YES we allow seedbox BUT if you make traffic 24 hours/day you need to know the port is shared and you need to limit your upload to 100 mbps to not disturb the other users.

2) YES WE ARE FREE DMCA but this not meen we permit spam/flood

3) A pre-order is a pre-order , your server will be provided in order recived/payed so please do not open tikets with "when my server will be online" . You can have the guarantee if you have payed to rezerve this offer you server will be delivered the most rappid we can.

4) we face problem with Asian guys, instead of opening tikets its opened directly paypal disputes wich is not good for us. So please use our tiketing sistem because yes is working eaven we are not responding in the first minute.Nothing racist here but seems have problem with this so is better to talk.

5) No debian 8 , centos 7 , ubuntu +15 template aviable so do not open tikets ask for this , also do not buy if is a need this template.

Now , my offers :

Here you can find 1 tb Vps offer

Also still have this limited offer in Stoc :

4 core (intel xeon 2.20)

4 gb ram (10600 ecc )

400 gb hdd (sata 3 in raid 10 so a good speed)

1 ipv4

1gbps port speed

10tb/mo traffic included
price will be 6.50 eur/mo or if you pay/year will be 38 eur/year

unless we dont detect abuse this vps is not limited in nothing ex io, network speed, processor , ram ..

you can buy here : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=282

ALL THIS ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED IN 4-7 DAYS !!! The cupon code is only for 1500 vps , when the stoc is gone please do not ask for more .

Comments

• BG32BG32 Member

we face problems with Asian guys

Shit man that's no good

Thanked by 1joeri
  • quickquick Member

@cociu said:

ALL THIS ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED IN 4-7 DAYS !!!

Sounds like manual provisioning..

• cociucociu Member

quick said: Sounds like manual provisioning..

nope this time, only i wait for more speed first to be implemented and lather provide :) i want to avoid what the last time happened.

• bertbert Member

thogh some asian guys are not good,they buy the most > @BG32 said:

we face problems with Asian guys

Shit man that's no good

• quickquick Member
    edited April 2017

@cociu said:

quick said: Sounds like manual provisioning..

nope this time, only i wait for more speed first to be implemented and lather provide :) i want to avoid what the last time happened.

For a second I was like
    "This guy won't learn from mistakes" :))

• cociucociu Member

quick said: For a second I was like "This guy won't learn by mistakes" :))

hhaha we are here to learn from our erors, not to go wrost , with this preorders i can estimate if the upgrade is enough

Thanked by 1quick
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@cociu Would you also open the larger plans (>6TB) for preorder?

• cociucociu Member

brueggus said: @cociu Would you also open the larger plans (>6TB) for preorder?

i am here with my caffe because i have 36 hours withowt sleep and i am think to make it possible or not.... we will see how 1-2-4 tb will work out in the next hours.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Get some sleep, man! You might want to wait til the hardware and network are ready before taking more orders, too.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited April 2017

You should go to sleep and upgrade the network first, make it all automated setup before posting offers again. It's a lot of work, and no one want degraded services (network wise this time).

Thanked by 1cociu
  • saf31saf31 Member

The best part in this offer is the coupon code.

• cociucociu Member

BlazeMuis said: upgrade the network first

all is preparated yet ... just to route some ips truth AS number wich we use for LET customers.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2017

saf31 said: The best part in this offer is the coupon code.

finnaly Nekki will hate me ... due of huge notification , but i will invite him a caffe and we will make peace.

but my heart cannot be controlated , still love nekki

• The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Anyone else having trouble with the coupon?

• cociucociu Member

Kapz786 said: Anyone else having trouble with the coupon?

can you specif the plan and the period you have selected to pay ? Thanks

• I guess it doesnt work with 4 core (intel xeon 2.20) offer?

• cociucociu Member

Kapz786 said: I guess it doesnt work with 4 core (intel xeon 2.20) offer?

nope , this cupon code is only for storage servers , the 4gb is verry cheap yet.

Thanked by 1Kapz786
  • _Nic_Nic Member

@cociu Is it OpenVZ?

• cociucociu Member

_Nic said: @cociu Is it OpenVZ?

yes.

• rumi4rumi4 Member

Copy rights parfumuri-Femei.com

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2017

rumi4 said: Copy rights parfumuri-Femei.com

Eaven is smell :)

• @cociu your support ticket SUBMIT form, takes me to a 'Department not Exists' page.

Is it temporarily disabled?

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • cociucociu Member

vimalware said: @cociu your support ticket SUBMIT form, takes me to a 'Department not Exists' page.

Is it temporarily disabled?

you are the second person who told me this in the last hour , seems to have some problems there , i will tell Adrian to take a look now. Thank to mention and advert.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @cociu said:

could you post in this thread again when the network upgrade is complete?

• the network speed is terrible now.hope it can improve soon.

• I still love 1.99 euro plan. Save my pocket

• cociucociu Member

zhangsy said: hope it can improve soon.

normaly will be within some hours ...

• @cociu I can't use this coupon code for Semi-Annually and anually plans

• cociucociu Member

mtsbatalha said: @cociu I can't use this coupon code for Semi-Annually and anually plans

wich package? in storage is working

• @cociu said:

mtsbatalha said: @cociu I can't use this coupon code for Semi-Annually and anually plans

wich package? in storage is working

You said "@NEKKI LOVE " wich is give you 30% OFF recurring priced for life in all plans except in montly payments."

I'm trying on this plan:

4 core (intel xeon 2.20)
    4 gb ram (10600 ecc )
    400 gb hdd (sata 3 in raid 10 so a good speed)
    1 ipv4
    1gbps port speed
    10tb/mo traffic included price will be 6.50 eur/mo or if you pay/year will be 38 eur/year