Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

$6 only raid vps server
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

$6 only raid vps server

omlinuxomlinux Member
    edited June 2013 in Offers

Linux VPS Slice1
    $6.00
    Month

OpenVZ
    CPU 1 Core
    Memory 400MB
    Storage 10GB
    400GB Transfer 

order using coupon code : vpsoffer

20 % discount for hardware raid vps

http://omlinux.com

use coupon code here billing portal https://shop.omlinux.com

we can offer partnership and

we looking partner to long term together work around the world

so might be if anyone itnerested or advise plz

http://pwtech.pw

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

Are you a SEO guru or something?

-

• pwtechpwtech Member

We offer vps and web development services currently do not offer seo service :)

• awsonawson Member

Why are you using two accounts?

• look one is for web development i have just created and another one is for vps hosting service make sense ?

• i have different firm both office is different here so i am using two account :)

• now i have appy 20 % discount each vps server using coupon code : vpsoffer could be make sense now ? or do u think should be more % i think i did compare and now could be ok 20 % discount ? :)

• no. get out

Contractually bound by a verbal non-disclosure agreement

• its ok np

• awsonawson Member
      edited June 2013

now i have appy 20 % discount each vps server using coupon code : vpsoffer could be make sense now ? or do u think should be more % i think i did compare and now could be ok 20 % discount ? :)

No, the prices are still very ridiculous.

Have you even looked at other offers?

• try 80% to 90%

• but do u think it's hardware vps and if very cheap price people will purchase then what happen we have some many customer from thrustvps.com they also give cheap price and happen loos data and other vps deletd from account like service happen bad thing so might be 80 % and 90 % not good really

• Do you need 3 threads?

• other providers manage to do just fine at around 80-90% discount of your price

• ok yes i can do i think but let me think on this thing for hardware raid :)

• awsonawson Member

Hardware RAID is pretty standard.

• yes becuase without down if anythijng wrong we can manage without down time

• awson @ do u think lot of competitor now in the world giving low end cost

really some people doing business very low cost so belive they can offer best service like low cost or reason could be

poor area of datacenter or cheap rent of they datacenter location i think ?

otherwise if great and good servcie then could not manage like service with lowest u think somepople i saw offering a lowest cost really

what could be reason ?

• Is it only me that is confused?

Thanked by 1Hassan
    • mpkossenmpkossen Member
      edited June 2013

omlinux = pwtech, so yes, he is using two accounts.

I recommend Prometeus, the best provider ever!

• awsonawson Member
      edited June 2013

@omlinux I'm confident that the majority of low-end providers here have a better service than yours. Please don't assume that "low price" means "shit".

• oh ok thanks

• pwtechpwtech Member

@mpkossen it's ok if can not use multiple account not a problem i just came to lowendtalk and created two account so becuase it's both are 2 different resource so created 2 account but it's ok if can not keep 2 account :)

• ban

• We're not banning for multiple accounts. There's more people that have 2 accounts. It's just that the sudden amount of discussions the OP got out here and the, well, interesting wording had me check him out.

• oh ok got it thanks

• @mpkossen i want to offer $199 dedicated server 16 GB ram 2x2tb hdd, 5tb bandwidth i can offer in this forum ?

• @omlinux: nope, not if that's for rent. If you want to sell the actual, physical server to somebody (in an auction), sure.

• @omlinux what do you want?

• yes want to dedicated server offer

• awsonawson Member
      edited June 2013

@omlinux said:
      @mpkossen i want to offer $199 dedicated server 16 GB ram 2x2tb hdd, 5tb bandwidth i can offer in this forum ?

Really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_end

• fapvpsfapvps Member

There seems to be a language barrier of sorts here....

Fast Affordable Professional Virtual Private Servers
      No situation is too much of a handful for us. Let us give you a helping hand with this: FAPVPS Special Offers
    • it's kind of Brain Barrier..

• oh ok got it thanks

• Try running this command. If CentOS: "yum -y install brain commonsense English". If Debian/Ubuntu: "apt-get update && apt-get install brain commonsense English".

BlueVM | Best VPS Deals [~] 1GBPS, RAID-10, OpenVZ/KVM, 8 locations. [~] Feathur VPS Control Panel!
    • JanevskiJanevski Member
      edited June 2013

@omlinux said:
      Linux VPS Slice1
      $6.00
      Month

OpenVZ
      CPU 1 Core
      Memory 400MB
      Storage 10GB
      400GB Transfer 

order using coupon code : vpsoffer

20 % discount for hardware raid vps

http://omlinux.com

use coupon code here billing portal https://shop.omlinux.com

we can offer partnership and

web development application development, symfony, drupal, wordpress, graphic work and more we could offer

we looking partner to long term together work around the world

so might be if anyone itnerested or advise plz

http://pwtech.pw

You state in the title of the thread "$6 only raid vps server" (not specified what kind of RAID).

I'll be honest with You, almost every VPS provider uses RAID (at least RAID1).

Also i don't think that Your offer is that much overall competitive, check out what other VPS providers are offering.

You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?

• yes Hardware Raid1 VPS i should specify Thanks i appreciate with you really @Janevski thanks

• @Magiobiwan hello sorry if i heart you but you should not like beahaviour sorry for my english

• @mpkossen can you remove web development content plz i do not want to anything related web development with lowendtalk.com so can you help me plz to remove web development related content

• @omlinux said:
      mpkossen can you remove web development content plz i do not want to anything related web development with lowendtalk.com so can you help me plz to remove web development related content

Done :-)

• omlinuxomlinux Member
      edited June 2013

Thanks @mpkossen one more thing r u very good technician ?

we have much inquiry from customer to give plan theme for tomcat and ruby on rails so i though 1 gb they could host as testing purpose

i think 1 gb must be otherwise could be problem memory erorr something what 's your thought ? :)

• @omlinux: it really depends on the application you're trying to run, but 1GB should be more than enough for the tomcat and RoR applications I've worked with, especially if it's for testing purposes. Of course, this is a very general statement and my experience with both these application types is limited.

• look like problem with lowendtalk ?

seems many time bad gateway and 503 and 502 service error :)

• hello,

Client.. going to cheap vps right ?

anyone let me know if very good dedicated like 32 core xeon then how many vps can host if sale cheap vps then could not problem like

Disk IO ?

• PatsPats Member

so u catched wrong bus and landed at lowend instead of highend ??
      Then at this wrong place u didn't even see what other shops are selling and at what rates??

yes we are cheap people, we want high disk IO, all ur cores at $6 :D

Now ur here at this wrong place, lets go shopping, i'm looking at the offer - 1GB RAM, 30GB Disk, 600GB BW VPS - $1.67/month - wanna join? :)

• no no i don't want to loos money

u just think if someone will give free then u will use free vps ?

might be some people know work is worship and money worth something should be good

it's my world if very lowest budget company could not in market for long term :) anyway thanks