Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ExtraVM ~ DDoS Protected VPS in Canada, France (Starting at $3/m)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ExtraVM ~ DDoS Protected VPS in Canada, France (Starting at $3/m)

MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2017 in Offers

ExtraVM offers OpenVZ and KVM VPS in Canada, France, the U.S. and Australia. With us you can request custom network firewall rules to be assigned for your IPv4, rDNS to be setup, and not have to worry about waiting a day for support. If you're interested check out our LET plans below. We take weekly backups of all OpenVZ VPS, and have multiple layers of resource and hardware monitoring setup for each server, reliability is our main goal, unlike some others. We also include IPv6 with every server.

If you have a question just submit a ticket, typical response time during North America daytime hours is under 15 minutes. You can also contact us via live chat on our website if we're available.

New client? Use the promotion code "25SWITCH" to get 25% off your first month on any OpenVZ VPS plan paid monthly or quarterly.
Use code "25SYDL1" for 25% off every month on any Sydney, AU KVM VPS plan.

// 512MB OVZ
1 CPU Core (4.0GHz)
512MB Dedicated RAM
6GB SSD Space
1TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
250Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected (Anti-DDoS Game)
Montreal, Canada & Gravelines, France
$3.00/month ($2.25 w/ promo 25SWITCH)
$32.76/year

// 1024MB OVZ
2 CPU Cores (4.0GHz)
1024MB Dedicated RAM
15GB SSD Space
2TB Bandwidth (Free inbound)
250Mbps Port
1 IPv4 + 1 IPv6
DDoS Protected (Anti-DDoS Game)
Montreal, Canada & Gravelines, France
$6.00/month ($4.50 w/ promo 25SWITCH)

Interested? Order now.
Montreal, CA - https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=11
Gravelines, FR - https://www.extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=15

We also have Sydney, AU KVM VPS but are above pricing. They may be revised in the future.

Payment Methods:

• PayPal (Debit/Credit)
  • Stripe (Debit/Credit)
  • BitPay (Bitcoin)
  • Ethereum (Manual Transaction)
  • PaymentWall (PaysafeCard, PagSeguro, and 100+ Local Gateways/Currencies/Bank Transfers)
    We offer a 3 day money back period, no questions asked. Some local payments via PaymentWall method are not able to be refunded, however Bitcoin, Stripe and PayPal can be refunded instantly. We only offer 1 refund per account, in most cases accounts are closed after a single-service refund is processed.

Links:

rDNS changes can be requested via support ticket for IPv4 and IPv6. We have 25+ operating system templates to choose from for our OpenVZ servers. If you are hosting a game or voice server, please open a ticket with the ports you will use and the type of service so we can apply a proper mitigation filter to allow traffic. cPanel VPS Optimized license can be purchased for $12.99 if you have a VPS with us.

Comments

• BG32BG32 Member

Get Sydney out of the title if there is no deal for it! You ain't offering it for $3. I'd go to WHT for shit like this.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@BG32 said:
    Get Sydney out of the title if there is no deal for it! You ain't offering it for $3. I'd go to WHT for shit like this.

Yes your highness!

Thanked by 1maldovia
  • Just wondering why need pick up OVH with OpenVZ for twice more cost and twice less specs instead original KVM? And 1Tb traffic instead unlimited

edited April 2017

@jenkki said:
    Just wondering why need pick up OVH with OpenVZ for twice more cost and twice less specs instead original KVM? And 1Tb traffic instead unlimited

Over half of my clients use it solely for game firewall and the different CPU.

Thanked by 1rivermigue
  • MikeA said: Over half of my clients use it solely for game firewall and the different CPU.

And also to avail that tech support would be way much faster than OVH

• YuraYura Member

@rivermigue said:
    And also to avail that tech support would be way much faster than OVH

Kindly explain how adding a reseller to unmanaged services fastens support? In any case of network or hardware failure of the underlying OVH node what Mike can possibly do? Contact OVH support.

• jenkki said: Just wondering why need pick up OVH with OpenVZ for twice more cost and twice less specs instead original KVM? And 1Tb traffic instead unlimited

Perhaps some people do not want to buy directly from OVH?

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • Yura said: Kindly explain how adding a reseller to unmanaged services fastens support? In any case of network or hardware failure of the underlying OVH node what Mike can possibly do? Contact OVH support.

Not a problem (With exception on Network/Hardware failure) some customers might face issues like: openvz containers not booting for x, y reasons that needs to be checked internally (and it is not necessary to fall in a managed category, as sometimes openvz configs get broken), modules that have not been enabled on the node for x,y reason, kvm guests. (Billing issues that causes kvm/openz guests to be deleted but since there are backups, data can be recovered) just a few issues that come to my mind so far

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited April 2017

rds100 said: Perhaps some people do not want to buy directly from OVH?

Yes, OVH asking for ID routine, not everyone happy with it, but there a several other resellers who provide KVM at the same cost and specs,or closer to it

• rds100 said: Perhaps some people do not want to buy directly from OVH?

Like me for example, I do not think a provider needs my credentials. I am who I say I am, IP matched location and etc..... That should be enough with a verified Paypal. So OVH can eat me shorts for passport, or Driver's License.

edited April 2017

@AuroraZ said:

rds100 said: Perhaps some people do not want to buy directly from OVH?

Like me for example, I do not think a provider needs my credentials. I am who I say I am, IP matched location and etc..... That should be enough with a verified Paypal. So OVH can eat me shorts for passport, or Driver's License.

This morning I was going to bring this up but didn't want keep the debate going, but that's one major reason. My privacy policy respects that more than most, but I still have an extremely low percent of fraud and chargebacks. I've had people come to me because other hosts, not related to OVH at all, have denied them service for numerous reasons (the hosts have nothing negative, it's just their policies.)

Thanked by 1Yura