Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a ~£10 dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a ~£10 dedicated server

iamthepizzaiamthepizza Member
edited April 2017 in Requests

Hi all,

I'd like to buy a cheap dedicated server for about 10GBP / month after I missed the oneproider deal (yes, I'm still salty about it). I was hoping for either the following or greater specifications:

1 TB HDD (though preferably 2TB)
4 GB RAM
1 Gbps (Burstable) - Preferably unlimited but anything over 10TB will probably be fine
CPU can be anything as this will be used for a seedbox
Location can be anywhere in Europe

There was a killer deal on oneprovider about a week and a half ago that had all of this but their fraud prevention times meant that by the time I had cleared it, they were out of stock :(

Online.net would be OK but I was waiting for an offer from them and my current Kimsufi box expires at the end of the month and I've found the 100mbps to be a little too slow for me. I don't need to have 1 Gbps dedicated but sometimes I'd quite like to race some bigger files quickly.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Formatting

Thanked by 1hoodhmy

Comments

• PandyPandy Member

what about some of @cociu 's offers from the Easter thread? Its not a dedi, but worth a look

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2175972/#Comment_2175972

No idea if theres still stock, And it seems like theres some speed issues atm (Said to be fixed any day now), read some stuff on the thread if you are wondering. Theres way too much for me to catch up on that thread

• @Pandy said:
    what about some of @cociu 's offers from the Easter thread? Its not a dedi, but worth a look

Thanks, they look quite good, but I think they're out of stock (late to the party again :P)

• I had a look on there - the ones in Europe either seem to be too expensive or 100mbps only

• JSCLJSCL Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2017

You want a dedicated with 1Gbps for under £10? That is not going to happen.

Crazy expectations.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @JSCL said:
    You want a dedicated with 1Gbps for under £10? That is not going to happen.

Crazy expectations.

Oh yeah you can. Not a problem at all.

10 GBP is currently ~€12 and for that price you can get a dedicated server with 1000Mbps unmetered at Servdiscount. And yes, 1Gbps is reachable there :)

• JSCL said: You want a dedicated with 1Gbps for under £10? That is not going to happen.

1Gbit burstable, not dedicated. Frequent offers from online.net, servdiscount, ikoula (much more offers in US from WSI, Quadix, Joe's etc.) for under 13$ p/m

• racksxracksx Member
    edited April 2017

Hello,
    edited: I have an online Special deal 8 GB RAM 1TB HDD, let me know if would help, all in your budget.

• @racksx said:
    Hello,
    edited: I have an online Special deal 8 GB RAM 1TB HDD, let me know if would help, all in your budget.

Hi, I definitely would be interested, just sent you a PM.

• racksx said: Hello, edited: I have an online Special deal 8 GB RAM 1TB HDD, let me know if would help, all in your budget.

CPU? location? I might be interested as well. Hit me with a PM if you do not want to post it.

• rumi4rumi4 Member

@AuroraZ said:

racksx said: Hello, edited: I have an online Special deal 8 GB RAM 1TB HDD, let me know if would help, all in your budget.

CPU? location? I might be interested as well. Hit me with a PM if you do not want to post it.

Me to.