Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudmin VPS control panel.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudmin VPS control panel.

I want to share this without everyone that does not know this VPS control panel exists. We have tested every offering on the market and this is the best one. It does not have a pretty UI but it is at least as solid as Webmin and I have used Webmin for over a decade.

webmin.com/cloudmin.html

Comments

• Never used cloudmin, but I've used webmin and virtualmin extensively for at least 7 years and they are both GREAT. I'd expect cloudmin to be equally as valuable.

• fapvpsfapvps Member

@rajprakash said:
    Never used cloudmin, but I've used webmin and virtualmin extensively for at least 7 years and they are both GREAT. I'd expect cloudmin to be equally as valuable.

Exactly! We decided to use Cloudmin after testing every option out there!

• @fapvps said:
    Exactly! We decided to use Cloudmin after testing every option out there!

Looks to have a weird paradigm. Looks like it proxmox slept with virtualmin and this was the bastard offspring.

• CloudMin has been around longer than Proxmox I believe.

• Seems it has a FREE GPL version for create xen vps :http://www.virtualmin.com/documentation/cloudmin/gpl

The GPL version of Cloudmin is a designed to manage Xen or KVM instances on only a single host system, rather than supporting multiple hosts and virtualization types as in the full (Pro) version. It lets users try out Cloudmin and virtualization concepts without having to purchase the full package.