Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB: Happyfox livechat grandfathered accounts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTB: Happyfox livechat grandfathered accounts

Hi,

Does anybody have a happyfox livechat free tier account?

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

What is it with these chat services and their ridiculous names?

• haha no idea. looking for a free or self hosted chat solution with trigger based automated messaging. anybody have any idea?

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited April 2017

why not tawk.to? I actually signed up to all live chat solutions I could find. And tawk.to is pretty cool... --- if only they'll also improve their ui.

As for Happyfox, their design is ugly. I just checked my free grandfathered account and it has very limited features vs tawk.to
    http://i.imgur.com/hVwNs6P.png

• @hanselke said:
    haha no idea. looking for a free or self hosted chat solution with trigger based automated messaging. anybody have any idea?

livehelperchat.com

• +1 for Tawk.to

• I do.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

You act as though you don't think DoggyRocketHappyPlace is Enterprise grade.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Pretty sure that's a euphuism for anal sex.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Then it's guaranteed to be Enterprise.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

Then it's guaranteed to be Enterprise.

'Enterprise-grade anal' sounds like a niche market that's yet to be exploited.Imma gettin' on tha fone 2 Brazzers.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:
    'Enterprise-grade anal' sounds like a niche market that's yet to be exploited.Imma gettin' on tha fone 2 Brazzers.

I'd keep away from anything involved with Manwin, myself. That's another way to get buttfucked- so the story goes.