Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone are using hetnzer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyone are using hetnzer?

I found the price are very different in different countries.
and what is the location of DC12 to DC19?
also want to know how to install windows system

Comments

• Different price for different country means the tax is not same for those countries...

• Tax is the most likely reason for different prices as stated by Dormeo above.
    In terms of differences between the datacentres, this article from their site is probably the most useful thing I know of: https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Rechenzentren_und_Anbindung/en

• Hundreds of servers, 98% via Serverbörse.

No issues aside that a lot was down a few minutes some weeks ago (BGP issues or similar, see forum, but likely only German statement there).

24/7 people in DC to attach KVM, replace dead HDDs etc.

Custom things very expensive (eg. internal network).

newkind said: what is the location of DC12 to DC19

The same. That are different buildings in a large industrial park/area they own.

newkind said: also want to know how to install windows system

Either pay them for it (21€ Standard, 130€ for DC), you can try some keys in the interface (like OVH) but not all work (if that still exists), or you can request a KVM (Lara) for ISO install of your own.

• You can install Windows using templates like what I have in my signature. I have used Hetzner for years now and they are really good. Use their serverbidding for their best prices.

• myhken said: You can install Windows using templates like what I have in my signature

Yup, the rescue system allows a lot of things, including this. It is great.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • I am slowly moving from OVH to Hetzner. So far so good. Pretty happy with support and pricing. Uptime and network has been rock solid.

Thanked by 2WSS inthecloudblog
  • I have a dedicated from server bidding and used a KVM to install Windows server on it. Took no time at all. The buildings use to matter as some had shared data lines but they have all been upgraded