Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Rented Servers In New York State?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Rented Servers In New York State?

Hello, I am looking into renting servers out of New York state. Anyone know of any cheap datacenters or hosts that sell dedicated boxes out of their cages in New York? Any city in New York is fine. I prefer to stay out of ColoCrossing.

-Thank You.

Comments

• Besides CC, if you move out of the state (NJ,CHOOPA/ReliablesitE).

• What's the price range and specs you're looking for?

• @seriesn Thank you for the recommendation

@NickEsposito 50.00 Dollars a month or less per server?

• edited June 2013

@Jeffrey said:
    NickEsposito 50.00 Dollars a month or less per server?

Well you won't find that anywhere near NYC. As far as the rest of the state, you could try ColoCrossing as Seriesn said. It's hard to meet prices like that since the cost of operation is must high here (at least in NYC) when compared to other placed in the country.

• Indeed. Hell, where 1 bedroom apt costs more than the monthly income of a full time worker who is working at the minimum wage level.

• @NickEsposito How about something in New England then, or somewhere in the North-Eastern US? Please, no Scranton, Pa, please. :) - Thanks!

• What is the new host name?

• @seriesn said:
    Indeed. Hell, where 1 room 10x10 studio apt costs more than the monthly income of a full time worker who is working at the minimum wage level.

corrected that for you :P

How about something in New England then, or somewhere in the North-Eastern US?

Nothing in New England really. Philadelphia (90 miles)and Baltimore (190 miles) and even Ashburn, VA (250 miles) are actually closer to NYC than Buffalo (390 miles)

• Aha!

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited June 2013

Thank you @DomainBop

And @Spencer There isn't one.

• Any more suggestions? I was taking a look at WebLine

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

Did you check out turnkey?