Looking for dedicated in TX

Looking for dedicated in TX

I'm in need of a new dedicated server in Texas, USA.
E3 or better
8GB or more
Disk is unimportant SATA or SSD (I'll be only using 3GB)
Ubuntu 14.04 x64 server minimal
Reliable multi-homed network (the important part)
1 ipv4
1 ipv6 (also important)

My current provider can't seem to keep ipv6 routes working.

Any and all suggestions and offers are welcome.

Website and server monitoring for the masses. NodePing

Comments

  • CenTexHostingCenTexHosting Member, Provider
    edited April 21

    @NodePing

    I can set you up in Dallas.

    E3-1230v2
    8GB
    1 TB Sata
    1/ IPV4
    /64 of IPV6
    Price 69.95 /mo

    Send me a message if you are interested.

    CenTex Hosting Pure SSD VPS | Reseller Hosting| Shared Hosting

  • CenTexHosting said: I can set you up in Dallas.

    I had trouble with DNS queries to servers outside your network failing when I had a box in Florida with your company. Same setup in TX?

    CenTexHosting said: /64 of IPV8

    Dang... ipv8. That's like v2 better than ipv6!

    Website and server monitoring for the masses. NodePing

  • CenTexHostingCenTexHosting Member, Provider

    @NodePing said:

    CenTexHosting said: I can set you up in Dallas.

    I had trouble with DNS queries to servers outside your network failing when I had a box in Florida with your company. Same setup in TX?

    CenTexHosting said: /64 of IPV8

    Dang... ipv8. That's like v2 better than ipv6!

    LOL yep already fixed that. A little late was about to head to bed and saw your post so decided to respond. Just let it be know I called it first IPV8 will be here one day soon. LOL

    CenTex Hosting Pure SSD VPS | Reseller Hosting| Shared Hosting

    Thanked by 1NodePing
  • jarlandjarland Administrator

    I can't see stock to order this from my control panel, but the order form works:

    http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/dallas-usa

    They use Ubiquity, which was acquired by LeaseWeb. Very solid, not really sure how to get a better deal in that network than through OneProvider. Zero complaints.

  • jarland said: OneProvider

    Verification requires that I upload a photo of myself holding an ID as well as a photo of myself holding the credit card I used to order... Paranoid a bit? I've worked with providers all over the world and never had to jump through hoops like that. That ain't normal.

    Any other suggestions anyone?

    Website and server monitoring for the masses. NodePing

    Thanked by 1ethancedrik
  • WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

    NodePing said: Verification requires that I upload a photo of myself holding an ID as well as a photo of myself holding the credit card I used to order... Paranoid a bit? I've worked with providers all over the world and never had to jump through hoops like that. That ain't normal.

    Their upstream DC requires that, not OP.

  • jarlandjarland Administrator

    @NodePing said:

    jarland said: OneProvider

    Verification requires that I upload a photo of myself holding an ID as well as a photo of myself holding the credit card I used to order... Paranoid a bit? I've worked with providers all over the world and never had to jump through hoops like that. That ain't normal.

    Any other suggestions anyone?

    I've dealt with at least 4 or 5 that have. It's not that unusual. Unpopular on LET, I'll give you that. But not unusual.

  • WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

    jarland said: I've dealt with at least 4 or 5 that have. It's not that unusual. Unpopular on LET, I'll give you that. But not unusual.

    This should be Incero, so standard procedure for them.

  • MridulMridul Member

    reliablesite have some nice deals.

  • @NodePing said:

    jarland said: OneProvider

    Verification requires that I upload a photo of myself holding an ID as well as a photo of myself holding the credit card I used to order... Paranoid a bit? I've worked with providers all over the world and never had to jump through hoops like that. That ain't normal.

    Any other suggestions anyone?

    I just sent them a copy of my driving licence and debit card lying flat on a table, passed verification just fine.

  • tmwctmwc Member

    @Mridul said: reliablesite have some nice deals.

    They don't have any Texas DC, do they?

    Discord - tilda#7100 IRC - imr

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

    Maybe Limestone in Dallas? I've used them in the past and they were excellent.

    https://www.limestonenetworks.com/dedicated-servers/clearance.html

    Not cheap though for high RAM.

    ExtraVM - DDoS Protected VPS - US, CA, FR, SNG

  • MikeA said: Limestone

    When I contacted support yesterday, they told me their ipv6 was 'beta'. I need something more stable than that.

    Website and server monitoring for the masses. NodePing

Sign In or Register to comment.