Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec - Excellent customer service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec - Excellent customer service

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking on let for a few years now, keeping abreast of the dedicated and virtual server hosting deals.

In the past, I have gone with UK/euro providers but thought I would take a 'gamble' and go with a provider who offered an excellent deal over easter.

I am very happy to say, that at all stages customer service has been excellent(even though I have changed my order mid config) and while its early days, my experience of Dedispec(Don) has been top notch and I wanted to highlight this on the forum, for future people who may be looking for dedicated hosting.

Enjoy :)

Comments

• Can you post a specific example of the great customer service? Not doubting you received it but i'm curious as to what was so spectacular in the past few days since the Easter deal was not that long ago.

• Well, I had initially placed an order for a standard configuration, then part way through them building the machine, I asked for an additional SSD.

Granted, it's relatively straightforward, but in all, correspondence, they were very attentive to any queries that I raised(unlike other providers I have used in the past, who once they have your money, can be challenging to engage with).