Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stickers, lots of them - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stickers, lots of them

2»

Comments

• DigitalFyre said: Don't you work for a hosting company :P ?

Yeah but I tend to randomly hide stickers on things around the office I get at conventions. :P Towers/backs of Monitors etc.. ;)

DigitalFyre said: So you don't put stickers on your car?

Yes I want to run people off the road who fill the back of their car with stickers..

• KnownHostChrisM said: Yes I want to run people off the road who fill the back of their car with stickers..

I can't blame you. IMHO, stickers ruin the looks of a car. I never put a sticker on my car in the past and I'm never going to do it, ever!

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

I know this is an old thread but it didn't feel right making a new one. If anyone has any stickers for their services please send me a PM, willing to pay a couple of bucks for shipping. I want to cover my MBP and I'd much prefer it to be with stickers for services people will ask about than generic aws, php and the like.

• @trewq said:
    I know this is an old thread but it didn't feel right making a new one. If anyone has any stickers for their services please send me a PM, willing to pay a couple of bucks for shipping. I want to cover my MBP and I'd much prefer it to be with stickers for services people will ask about than generic aws, php and the like.

Some will be on the way next week for ya!

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @trewq said:

Follow the latest trends!! My MBP has DO + Docker + a Github sticker :)

• im_jmzim_jmz Member

@trewq said:

Same here. I've gotten them from DO, Atlantic, the big names, but no LET/LEB providers.

I bet Nekki would make some great bumper stickers.

"CHAT SHIT GET BANGED -- Nekki"