Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PIOHOST LTD | UK - OVZ & Windows Special Inside | 1.5GB Ram OVZ £14/y | 2GB Windows £2/mo |
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PIOHOST LTD | UK - OVZ & Windows Special Inside | 1.5GB Ram OVZ £14/y | 2GB Windows £2/mo |

PioHostPioHost Member
edited April 2017 in Offers

So we have been quiet since our last special offer however it was such a success we decided to offer something a little more this time as we have been asked more times then i remember for an affordable Windows VPS.

FEATURES INCLUDED WITH ALL PLANS
- UK Location (Wigan)
- High Performance dual CPU nodes
- OpneVZ or KVM for windows
- Enterprise grade Raid-5 SAS Drives

OVZ Special

4 CPU Cores  
1.5GB RAM
2GB Burstable ram 
50GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth

£14/year (4 in stock)
Click Here To Order

Windows Special

2 CPU Cores  
2GB RAM 
40GB Disk Space
Unmetered Bandwidth @100Mbps
Free Windows 2012  

£2/mo (10 in stock)
Click Here To Order

What we dont allow
DDoS or Amplification attacks
Spoofing IPs
Sending spam emails
torrenting
phishing websites
cracked or un-licensed software

Please read our TOS and AUP before making an order as this can save you being sad when we suspend you for breaking them.

Comments

• 30GB for a Windows install seems a bit low tbh :(

• @Gerrard8 said:
    30GB for a Windows install seems a bit low tbh :(

Well yes i agree however in the arrangement we have the drives we get SSD speeds from SAS drives ;) so consider it the same as getting SSD hosting will post some screenshots in second for proof :)

• WSSWSS Member

@Gerrard8 said:

For 2012, it's the bare minimum desired to get things installed. Changing to a different release/etc should make it doable.

• @WSS said:

@Gerrard8 said:

For 2012, it's the bare minimum desired to get things installed. Changing to a different release/etc should make it doable.

We auto install windows as its activated and included in price ;) and id my memory serves me correctly it leaves you with 15GB space to enjoy, Again this is a KVM so its not oversold and as mentioned its fast storage, Wanna test one for me @wss ;)

• Let's see when my win vps arrives. :)
    Currently showing as pending.

Do you manually install windows and activate the service then?
    Or is it auto install and just taking some time?

• @Kevinjoa said:
    Let's see when my win vps arrives. :)
    Currently showing as pending.

Do you manually install windows and activate the service then?
    Or is it auto install and just taking some time?

It is auto install however I will look into why yours has not provisioned as i have already got an email to say it didn't auto setup give me 5 minutes ill have it setup :)

Thanked by 1Kevinjoa
  • Order was marked as fraud. Please have a look at #761416.

• WSSWSS Member

@piohost said:
    Wanna test one for me @wss ;)

Eww.. Windows?! Yeah, I'd test one out for ya. Hope that I wouldn't find an excuse to use it.. even though I have needed something just like this to use an iDRAC last week.

• @drdrake i have set your order back to pending sorry for that MaxMind threw out an error

@wss i will pm you some details soon ;)

• WSSWSS Member
    edited April 2017

@piohost You're so good to me- always surprising me with flowers, chocolates, and Windows VPS. @Nekki can keep @cociu!

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • PanjaPanja Member

I would love to have one as well. Only 30GB is on the low side... 50GB would be a yes for me!

• @wss aha well i like to please you ;) pm me your email i will see if your other VPS is still active on the bristol node,

@Panja I will be changing it 40GB Now as a few people have asked for it so any order made will get upgraded :)

We are currently creating a new windows template as the old one was playing up so orders are delayed for about an hour or two.

• PanjaPanja Member

@piohost
    Cheers. Sounds a little better already. :)
    Is it Server 2012 or Server 2012r2?
    Any change I could test it?

• @Panja said:
    @piohost
    Cheers. Sounds a little better already. :)
    Is it Server 2012 or Server 2012r2?
    Any change I could test it?

Its just 2012 but im also creating a 2012r2 template as we have a licence to sell that aswell, we can also mount any windows ISO you wish.

You can test indeed if you shoot me a PM i will get back to you once i have provisioned all the orders.

• PanjaPanja Member

Cheers for that! Left you a PM.
    Good luck with the orders. :)

• All orders have been provisioned and will from this point on be auto provisioned :) just a hiccup with virtualizor thats not been fixed

• @piohost said:

@Gerrard8 said:

Well yes i agree however in the arrangement we have the drives we get SSD speeds from SAS drives ;) so consider it the same as getting SSD hosting will post some screenshots in second for proof :)

I can't resist, going to order. Queue my order being marked as fraud seen as I'll use my gf's PP to pay :)

• GamerGamer Member

Crap... I'm late to the party, would love to grab one of these windows servers. Restocking anytime soon?

• @Gamer said:
    Crap... I'm late to the party, would love to grab one of these windows servers. Restocking anytime soon?

There is no guarantee on that however we do have normal offers https://piohost.co.uk/cart.php?gid=20

• GamerGamer Member

Your offers are fair, but I'll keep looking. Thanks tho.

• really good services!! recommended

Thanked by 1PioHost
  • Very good VPS, support is fast.

We can not change the rDNS, it's a shame.:

Im sorry but we dont offer rdns for the package you are on