Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Search for an I7 4790k Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Search for an I7 4790k Dedicated Server

Hello Guys and Happy Easter,

im Searching for an Dedicated Server with following Specs:
CPU: i7 4790k
RAM: 32 GB
Hard Drive: 2x240 GB without raid, 500 GB SSD or bigger
Ips: 1
Speed: 1Gbit or it can maybe also 100mbit
Location not important
Budget max. 90 € , Maybe you can help me to find a good offer.

Thanks and Greetings from Germany

Comments

• Try hetzner if you're ok with i7-3770

• WSI has 6700K with 32G ram $79/mo

• I just bought a soyoustart server with that CPU, still waiting for it to be setup though, should be in another 48~ hours. Costed me $70~ CAD with tax.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@TheRealMakan said:
    I just bought a soyoustart server with that CPU, still waiting for it to be setup though, should be in another 48~ hours. Costed me $70~ CAD with tax.

Pretty sure they're retiring the i7-4790K on OVH to move them to SYS (in some simialr configuration), might be related.

Thanked by 1TheRealMakan
  • ArchArch Member
    edited April 2017

Zare has an i7-4790 for £50/mo in the UK. 240GB SSD, 32 GB RAM.

Thanked by 1Zare
  • ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We do have some i7-4790K's - ping us a DM.

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

I can offer I7 6700k with 32 GB Ram and 2 x 240 GB SSD for 79€ per month.

Test IP: 37.228.151.2

• BopieBopie Member

@zare for sure, they can also customize the servers so deffo worth a shot ;)

Thanked by 1Zare
  • vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Why not OVH Gaming Series?

• OVH Gaming Dedicated servers would fit your needs also they DDoS Protection is extremely strong.

Also the Guaranteed Bandwidth is 250.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Why dedicated? How about I take care of all the hard stuff and just sell you a kvm i7 7700 ? Or were you after gpu?

• jgillichjgillich Member
    edited April 2017

Definitely go with Hetzner, they're one of the best and cheapest provider with desktop hardware: https://www.hetzner.de/de/hosting/produkte_rootserver/ex40

Not the exact same CPU, but close enough? Or why exactly do you want that one?

Thanked by 1Jorbox
  • dmzhostdmzhost Member
    edited April 2017

Did you already try seflow.it ? Their server works good.

Thanked by 1matteob
  • @jgillich said:
    Definitely go with Hetzner, they're one of the best and cheapest provider with desktop hardware: https://www.hetzner.de/de/hosting/produkte_rootserver/ex40

Not the exact same CPU, but close enough? Or why exactly do you want that one?

what about the DMCA ?

• Charlliiie said: what about the DMCA ?

Huh, there was no mention of DMCA here? They definitely won't tolerate distribution of copyrighted material, but they're not under US jurisdiction so DMCA doesn't apply.

• I just got my SoYouStart game server with that CPU for $70CAD (incl tax) / m. I got to say, impressed with the ping and performance.

• CharlliiieCharlliiie Member
    edited April 2017

@jgillich said:

Charlliiie said: what about the DMCA ?

Huh, there was no mention of DMCA here? They definitely won't tolerate distribution of copyrighted material, but they're not under US jurisdiction so DMCA doesn't apply.

>

I do want to set up a game server, just worrying about the copyright if they will delete my server ?

• @Charlliiie said:
    I do want to set up a game server, just worrying about the copyright if they will delete my server ?

What's there to worry about a copyright claim if you are only hosting a game server?

edited April 2017

@Vinnyletje said:

@Charlliiie said:

What's there to worry about a copyright claim if you are only hosting a game server?

Yes, the game is called Dragon Oath, and just sharing with few friends. Also want to set up a private cloud which I can share some movies with my friends. So that is why I asked about DMCA and copyright

• @Charlliiie said:
    Yes, the game is called Dragon Oath, and just sharing with few friends. Also want to set up a private cloud which I can share some movies with my friends. So that is why I asked about DMCA and copyright

Pretty sure if you setup a private cloud only to share it with some friends that no one will notice it anyway

edited April 2017

@Vinnyletje said:

@Charlliiie said:

Pretty sure if you setup a private cloud only to share it with some friends that no one will notice it anyway

One of my friend told me hetzner is pretty serious about the copyright, and hetzner will put you into the black list.

• @Charlliiie said:

@Vinnyletje said:

@Charlliiie said:

One of my friend told me hetzner is pretty serious about the copyright, and hetzner will put you into the black list.

Sure if you are going to use public trackers but I don't see them detecting a small private tracker quickly or if you upload the movies from your home connection.

• @Vinnyletje said:

@Charlliiie said:

@Vinnyletje said:

@Charlliiie said:

Sure if you are going to use public trackers but I don't see them detecting a small private tracker quickly or if you upload the movies from your home connection.

So which means if I just share with few friends or a private cloud, that won't cause any problems right ? Thanks