Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wtf....whats wrong with voxility.......
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wtf....whats wrong with voxility.......

when my VPS under ddos attack. IP address of it just been null routed?wtf.....what kind of antiddos is this....

Comments

• I've heard that Voxility sometime nullrouts the whole AS or subnet when attacked. Have you tried accessing your VPS with VPN?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

The lack of details makes it hard to determine whether or not what they did or didn't do is a good or bad thing.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

Maybe the attack was too large for them?

• @Kabeldamagement said:

thats not possible...i do the attack by myself...i do not have 200Gbps+ bandwidth......

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Antooooo said:

@Kabeldamagement said:

thats not possible...i do the attack by myself...i do not have 200Gbps+ bandwidth......

Well done you fucknugget

Thanked by 1quick
  • @sanvit said:
    I've heard that Voxility sometime nullrouts the whole AS or subnet when attacked. Have you tried accessing your VPS with VPN?

havent try that yet....but...wow...if that is true......

• @hawc said:

@Antooooo said:

@Kabeldamagement said:

Well done you fucknugget

wtf do you mean...bandwidth is only 1Gbps or less..

• So you ddos your own vps from your own connection and you're surprised voxility blocks your ip from accessing your vps?

Yeah. Right.

• @teamacc said:
    So you ddos your own vps from your own connection and you're surprised voxility blocks your ip from accessing your vps?

Yeah. Right.

no...man...flood was sent by some booter websites....not my own machine.

• YuraYura Member

"Ugh"

This thread in a nutshell.

• lol thread of the day..

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2017

Now I see what the problem is. 10/10, would buy Voxility again.

Thanked by 2trewq jar
  • So let's get this straight..

You DDoS your own IP with an online booter

Voxility is nullrouting whole connection to your VPS

Are you sure you've DDoSed the correct IP? Most providers will give two IPs if you add Voxility protection. One is the real IP of your server and another one is the 'Voxility Protected' IP

• I don't see the problem here? Except Voxility's website. Oh wow that's horrible

• BopieBopie Member

@Antooooo said:

@teamacc said:
    So you ddos your own vps from your own connection and you're surprised voxility blocks your ip from accessing your vps?

Yeah. Right.

This right here is your reason, dont be a script kiddy :) oh and dont use voxility XD

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Antooooo said:

@teamacc said:

Yeah. Right.

Quoted for prosperity. Be aware that what you just admitted to is a felony in a lot of countries.

Thanked by 3Bopie lukehebb Rodney
  • @sanvit said:
    So let's get this straight..

You DDoS your own IP with an online booter

Voxility is nullrouting whole connection to your VPS

Are you sure you've DDoSed the correct IP? Most providers will give two IPs if you add Voxility protection. One is the real IP of your server and another one is the 'Voxility Protected' IP

it has only 1IP. protected by voxility.

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited April 2017

Have you tried contacting their support? Or maybe your VPS got nullrouted from your VPS provider because Voxility actually didn't mitigate the attack?

We do not condone illegal and unethical activity in this community.

Thread closed.

Thanked by 1Bopie
  • @trewq ?????

edited April 2017

@sanvit said:
    @trewq ?????

The OP admitted to sending a DDoS towards their VPS. Going past the moral and ethical issues it is illegal in a lot of countries. It is also causing pain, stress and loss to hard working providers because some people think it's funny to sit in their houses and ruin other people's lives without a second thought or care.

If anyone has an issue with my decision please PM me and we can discuss it in length.

This discussion has been closed.