Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[ServerCrate] $6.95/128mb Semi-Annually | RAID SSDs | E3 CPUs | DDOS Protected IPs | Internal IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[ServerCrate] $6.95/128mb Semi-Annually | RAID SSDs | E3 CPUs | DDOS Protected IPs | Internal IPs

RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
edited June 2013 in Offers

LET Update: Robert decided to hack a popular LowEndBox host (more info). We advise you not to sign up with this provider.

Robert here, bringing you another fantastic LET deal. These servers are great for IRC bouncers, DNS, and other light-weight tasks, but also run well in a variety of other tasks, being powered by fast LSI RAID 10 arrays, and Intel E3v2 CPUs. All VPSs are deployed in Dallas, in either the CoreXChange, Equinix and or Telx datacenters. Servers are equipped with redundant networking and redundant power. We recently introduced new networking addons, including internal IPs, and DDOS-protected IPs.

128MB Deal
128MB RAM + 128MB VSwap
500GB bandwidth @ 1Gbp/s
3GB RAID 10 SSD space
1 E3v2 core (fair use)
1 IPv4 address
16 IPv6 addresses
Unmanaged 
OpenVZ
Price: $6.95/semi-annually | Buy Now

Addons

Additional IPv4 addresses are $1/IPv4. Additional bandwidth is $5/TB.

Test IPs/100mb test file/Looking glass

198.52.198.52 http://198.52.198.52/100MB.test http://lg.servercrate.com/

Operating Systems

Customers can change their VPS operating system in the control panel. We support a variety of popular Linux OSs including CentOS, Ubuntu, and Fedora.

Control Panel

ServerCrate utilizes the SolusVM control panel.

Internal IPs

Internal IP addresses are available for your VPS for internal server-to-server communication. If you're interested in getting internal IPs assigned to your VPS, please open a ticket, and we will add it to your server for free.

DDOS-Protected-IPs

Our new DDOS-protected IPs are now available for an additional $3/mo with any VPS plan with ServerCrate. DDOS protection is done through CNServers. Keep in mind, protected IPs require manual setup.

Payment Methods

You can pay for your hosting service with Paypal, and now, bitcoins.

Thank you for looking, you can find our regular offerings on our site.

Comments

• I'll buy one if you post a new photo of you with a shoe on your head

• gizzvngizzvn Member
    edited June 2013

Me too. i already bought one so can i get your photo like that instead of smile services? :P

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    I'll buy one if you post a new photo of you with a shoe on your head

• Just post a new picture with a shoe on your head. It can't get any worse and it will get you business.

• BradNDBradND Member

I support this movement.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2013

Lets keep things on topic :)

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited June 2013

Edit ftl :(

• AdducAdduc Member

Your privacy policy states

This web site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.

Could you elaborate on the security measures currently in use?

@Adduc said:
    Your privacy policy states

Could you elaborate on the security measures currently in use?

Unfortunately, that would counter-act the point of a few of the security measures, I'll be happy to talk to you about this over email or Skype.

• @RobertClarke why did you edit your post from saying that you'll post a photo due to popular demand to "Lets keep things on topic"?

• Oh hey, he finally posts an offer in an offer topic of his own, rather than shitposting spam in other peoples unrelated topics.

Grats.

• @RobertClarke Are you or were you related to Avante Hosting?

@MorningIris said:
    RobertClarke Are you or were you related to Avante Hosting?

I simply host on the network, I do not work or affiliate with Avante Hosting apart from that,

• Scripting/IRC Policy

ServerCrate strictly prohibits the running of IRCd, eggdrop, or other IRC related scripts, programs, or bots from VPS accounts. If you are running such scripts, programs, or bots you take full responsibility for any and all costs that may be involved in resolving such an attack, with a minimum fee of $50 per incident.

how about that ?