Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spanish to English translation needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spanish to English translation needed

Hi there,

In a bit of a position here, I have a medical report that I need translating to English fast.

Please inbox if you can do this, there is a reward. Thanks,
Chris.
1 x a4 page approx 400 words?

Thanks!

Comments

• prae5prae5 Member

If you don't get a native speaker to do it, my wife can probably do this for you. She's Italian, but lived in spain for a couple of years and is pretty much fluent.

Should be able to do it unless there are very specific technical terms in it.

• prae5prae5 Member

either that or something like fivver might work?

• Fiver never replied to me, but if your wife would do it it would be a great help @prae5

• prae5prae5 Member

I'll ask her tonight when she gets back - no promises, but shouldn't be an issue.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Send me the doc

• Do you still need the help? PM me.

• Still waiting on replies, anybody else who can translate?

• awsonawson Member

@eastonch I have some time. PM me.

• NickGHNickGH Member

I am rusty beyond belief, I am tempted to give it a shot but honestly I do not feel I can promise a good result so I must decline.

That being said, I know what my new year resolution next year is going to be...

• Seems like there is some very technical terms in this one, i've had two people say they could not translate it well.

Anybody kickin' around who has some native spanish in them?

• I've taken Spanish III, and I know how to use a Spanish-English Dictionary. I could give it a shot. PM me if you're interested.

• colmcolm Member

You could try www.gengo.com

• ChomsChoms Member

Hi there, I'm Spanish, I can take a look at it if you want.