Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using unlimited google drive bought from ebay? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using unlimited google drive bought from ebay?

Comments

• @easy said:
    why paying if you can get office 365 business trial for 1 year, including one drive 5 tb and offline office suite

With o365, I get between 1MB and 5MB/seg, speed is not good for me. With google drive I get 90MB/seg. For small files it makes no sense, but for big files o365 is so slow.

• @sanvit said:

@easy said:
    why paying if you can get office 365 business trial for 1 year, including one drive 5 tb and offline office suite

link please?

I think he is mentioning about the MS Dev program at https://dev.office.com/devprogram ...

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

sanvit said: Never seen any yearly offers for edu accs.

Tons of them. I see them every day. Often even advertised on buses, billboards, even television.

But tuition is very expensive.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @al3xt said:

@al3xt said:

@yokowasis said:
    Or, you can just go to your neighbor school, and say
    "Hei, I will make you a free website" and Bam, you have educational domain.

Well, that's how I do it anyway.

Really?! Hei, I will make you a free website. But wait, where is my educational domain now?

Sorry just trolling lol, but still, it's not as easy as you want us to think right? Edu account don't just come from Google without any verification, they need solid proof like from your country education authority letter and etc..

As for any other backup, you only backup when data matter to you isn't it? So please keep more than 2 backup at a time.. the more the merrier.. just need to ensure they are synced across diff providers.

Well, it's exactly what I did. Well not exactly. I got paid by them.

I told them I need some document for the website. And they give me the document. Since I manage the website including the domain. I might as well create Google Suite Education.

• shellshell Member

@yokowasis said:

I told them I need some document for the website. And they give me the document. Since I manage the website including the domain. I might as well create Google Suite Education.

mantap gan, bisa di coba :jempol:

• AmitzAmitz Member

@shell said:
    @yokowasis said:

mantap gan, bisa di coba :jempol:

Blabla esperanto bumm bumm.

Thanked by 3netomx Rolter cassa
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Amitz said: Blabla esperanto bumm bumm.

• spammyspammy Member

Bought one from @Nano @ 16 bucks, I can confirm the account is provisioned instantly.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • @Damian said:
    This looks like a hell of a train wreck waiting to happen. I'm looking forward to the ensuing drama.

Two words: shit fest

Thanked by 1Damian
  • @spammy said:
    Bought one from @Nano @ 16 bucks, I can confirm the account is provisioned instantly.

What did you buy exactly ?

• spammyspammy Member

@yokowasis said:

@spammy said:

What did you buy exactly ?

My bad, I think his posts were removed, he was previously offering GDrive (edu acct) + Office 365 for 16 USD.

Not affiliated with him but just want to mention that it is not a scam.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • NANONANO Member
    edited June 2017

My posts are still there, first page of this.

And already like 5 or 6 people bought an account from me here, no problem at all, everyone happy.

I sell Google Account with unlimited storage + 1 Tb OneDrive Storage + Office 365 online

all this, lifetime (but everyone knows what lifetime means in this cases)

I offer 20% coupon for LET members, any more info via PM ;)

for people that ask me if they account can be banned, the answer is simple, banned by the master admin NO, because we are. Banned directly by Google, yes it can be, but it will be very very rare. If you upload 50Tb of data in the first 2 days, full of warez and share them into a public forum or website, well... there is maybe a big option that google can ban you right?

• @NANO said:

And already like 5 or 6 people bought an account from me here, no problem at all, everyone happy.

I sell Google Account with unlimited storage + 1 Tb OneDrive Storage + Office 365 online

all this, lifetime (but everyone knows what lifetime means in this cases)

I offer 20% coupon for LET members, any more info via PM ;)

for people that ask me if they account can be banned, the answer is simple, banned by the master admin NO, because we are. Banned directly by Google, yes it can be, but it will be very very rare. If you upload 50Tb of data in the first 2 days, full of warez and share them into a public forum or website, well... there is maybe a big option that google can ban you right?

I can confirm that I have got one of that accounts and I am happy. I am not sure how it will last, but for the price I do not mind to risk it.
    And better that buying the account in eBay is buying to a lowendtalk user that can be helpful if something happens with the account.

And, as I have said, I plan to have at least two copies of the data and encrypted. I have uploaded 2 TB in two days and I will wait several days to upload the rest (I only have 6 TB). hubic can be a good choice for my second copy when my ACD subscription ends.

And my important data will have always a copy onsite.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • kendidkendid Veteran

@NANO said:

Thanks! Already setup and running! Took about 5 minutes from payment (although they said it could take up to a couple of days)...

Just planning to put encrypted backups (2nd copy) on there, should work great!

Thanked by 1NANO
  • NANONANO Member

For other users information, with autobuy (using random premade names) is instantly, but with personalized names it can take more time to create the account ;)

kendid was lucky, most of the time our users are lucky and get the account with their names very quickly, but some weekends they have to wait 1-2 days max ;)

• henkbhenkb Member

Thnx @NANO.
    I ordered one. Got fast delivery and no issues. ( after changing the language to English )
    +1 from me.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • NANONANO Member

Discount coupon for LET only valid until Jun 26 !

• I use a couple accounts from separate sellers with my Stablebit Clouddrive. I use CloudSync to synchronize and keep my data the same across the board between these three clients in the event that one of them should become disabled, I have a backup of the data.

• AcacyAcacy Member

Bought one from @NANO automatically account is generated after payment been made. Awesome support from him

Thanked by 1NANO
  • NANONANO Member

Any questions, problems or anything just PM me ;)

• Can confirm that @NANO is legit. I got an account from him and it works perfectly!

Thanked by 1NANO
  • Pm'ed you Nano. :D

• Purchased one from @Nano and got one delivered instantly. Activated Office 365 account too. I think it is ok now :-)

Thanked by 1NANO
  • Got one as well. Thanks.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • And I also suggested an improvement to @nano and he is trying to do it, so I am very happy with my account.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • Got one myself, thanks for answering my questions and for the instant delivery @nano

Thanked by 1NANO
  • NANONANO Member

Coupon code is still valid, not for much longer but is working now ;)

• NANONANO Member

Removing the coupon in about 1-2 hours, last call.

• I personally prefer to by to a known users. Nano is answering my mails quickly.

This discussion has been closed.