Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any free trial windows VPS for at least 1 month?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any free trial windows VPS for at least 1 month?

I'm looking for a free windows VPS in preference windows 2012 to run my game bots if allowed. at least 1 month is fine for me, any kind host that is offering this?

Comments

• Get the fuck out.

• Not for free. Best shot you have is getting a BuyVM slice

• Yes, and you can get an E7-8870v4 128GB RAM 4*4TB SSD 10GBps Dedicated server for free for a year if you dream big.

• Why on earth should someone give a windows server for free for a month to you? And why don't you just rent a server for a month? It is not something so expensive (3.5$ per month in buyvm) and you don't need it for food. If you cannot afford is, then, just don't play with your games.

• kazurengankazurengan Member
    edited April 2017

i would afford it if i could. fking rude people. getting out from this shit forum
    you can ban me i dont give a shit

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@kazurengan said:
    i would afford it if i could. fking rude people. getting out from this shit forum
    you can ban me i dont give a shit

OK so you have no intention of buying the service then, you're just wanting to ride credit.

Francisco

• FoulFoul Member

Francisco said: OK so you have no intention of buying the service then, you're just wanting to ride credit.

Probably Jingling

• WSSWSS Member

fucking entitled millenials

• @WSS said:

I'm a millennial. The question is.... ARE YOU? /jk

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

If you can not afford to pay for playing a game(run bots) , you should not be playing that.

• WSSWSS Member

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

No, but I'm entitled (I get the right to pick off any millenials Nekki decides to let live).

• @WSS said:

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

No, but I'm entitled (I get the right to pick off any millenials Nekki decides to let live).

Another wise comment, master.