Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zxhost.co.uk - No server, no responses. What's happening?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zxhost.co.uk - No server, no responses. What's happening?

nqservicesnqservices Member
edited April 2017 in Help

Hi all,

I really don’t like to come on public forums to complaint about providers, but in this case, I don’t know what else to do. This is what is happening:

I bought from zxhost.co.uk a VPS server on day 09 April (paid annually) and until now server was not delivered. I have opened on day 11 April a ticket at their helpdesk asking the status of this and until now I have not received any response to the ticket.

In a simple way, no server, no communication, or responses from them.

It seems the owner is a user here on the forum: @AshleyUk and I have also send him a PM here on LET for more than 24hours now. No response either.

Does anyone knows Ashley or any other person from their staff? Are here any clients from zxhost?

Thanks

Comments

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited April 2017

Client from ZXhost here. I can say, that so far all my ticket have been answered very quickly and professionally, but always by Ashley Merrick personally. So it seems like a one person operation(?). However I have always been more than satisfied and actually there was no bad review around here so far.

/me is running a backup just for peace of mind

Edit: To be clear, for me personally the VPS I have with ZXhost is running a lot of productive stuff and I am really satisfied.

• Ask for refund then you'll get refund rapidly.

• @jihchi said:
    Ask for refund then you'll get refund rapidly.

I still want the VPS... if they can deliver it! If not, yes a refund it will be the last option to take.

• I use ZXHost for storage, I know they had a slight issue at about 1AM this morning with some I/O issues, I had to reboot my VPS first thing, but Ashley has already replied to my ticket and was going to email me when they know what happened. I have been really pleased with my VPS from them.

• SpdySpdy Member

Similar experience here. I had a ticket automatically being closed due to no response for a long time, I had to reply that ticket to reopen it.

• @jihchi said:
    Ask for refund then you'll get refund rapidly.

reply*

• LET does not send an email for a PM so only by chance me checking LET will I see that I have a PM.

Can you please reply to your ticket stating your from LET so I can confirm what account is yours.

• CartmanCartman Member
    edited April 2017

I know someone with tickets opened since Dec 2016 without a single reply even though they bumped it several times.

The person isn't on LET or so. Don't bother finding out who they are.

Atleast they managed to cancel a service. Funny thing this cancellation was done within less than an hour... but not a single reply since Dec 2016.

Just wow. Also my personal experience. I made a few quota requests and never got a reply. After so long I no longer bother... No matter what other people or reviews say.

• @Cartman said:
    I know someone with tickets opened since Dec 2016 without a single reply even though they bumped it several times.

The person isn't on LET or so. Don't bother finding out who they are.

Atleast they managed to cancel a service. Funny thing this cancellation was done within less than an hour... but not a single reply since Dec 2016.

Just wow. Also my personal experience. I made a few quota requests and never got a reply. After so long I no longer bother... No matter what other people or reviews say.

I can tell you we have had no tickets not responded since December 2016. How did you send your quote request in?

Any valid tickets sent in asking for a quote which is something we offer and isn't the standard cookie cutter 5 ip's no control panel spam harvest request will of course get a reply.

• LeeLee Veteran

AshleyUk said: LET does not send an email for a PM

It does if you change your notification settings, only if you want that of course.

• @Lee said:

AshleyUk said: LET does not send an email for a PM

It does if you change your notification settings, only if you want that of course.

I have it enabled and have had it for ages, still don't get them into Inbox.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

I love this i know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who actually had submitted a ticket.

• LeeLee Veteran

AshleyUk said: I have it enabled and have had it for ages, still don't get them into Inbox.

Pfft, I get them all the time.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • @AshleyUk said:
    LET does not send an email for a PM so only by chance me checking LET will I see that I have a PM.

Can you please reply to your ticket stating your from LET so I can confirm what account is yours.

I believe it is under Edit Profile >> Notification Preferences

Regarding OP's concern, today I had a ticket with them since the VPS was off and it was solved in several hours. It is OK I think.

• YuraYura Member

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    I love this i know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who actually had submitted a ticket.

I know @Someone who is not @Someguy.

• @Lee said:

AshleyUk said: I have it enabled and have had it for ages, still don't get them into Inbox.

Im sure there probably being dropped by my Spam filter, was more just stating I don't receive them. Not sure what LET uses to send out mail.

• CartmanCartman Member
    edited April 2017

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

Quit yapping... I know the person well and I have seen screenshots. It wasn't just one ticket but a few. Always auto closed without a reply even with bumps after a few weeks.

That's all I'm going to say here. There is already a pattern here. Multiple topics like this exist and this provider only reacted after being publicly called here.

• @Cartman said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

Quit yapping... I know the person well and I have seen screenshots. It wasn't just one ticket but a few. Always auto closed with a reply even with bumps after a few weeks.

That's all I'm going to say here. There is already a pattern here. Multiple topics like this exist and this provider only reacted after being publicly called here.

Happy to look into it if provided with a ticket number, and is not just reacted to when publicly called, but if someone does post something I will follow it up and not leave it ignored. If it brings something to my attention I will make sure it is resolved. Which I am sure is the reason the OP would create a thread in the first place.. Have plenty of ticket's which have been replied today and services provisioned, once the OP provides the details I can look into their order. However currently still awaiting for this.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@cartman Well get the screenshots and post them. If you dont the 3rd party testimony or what ever you said is null and void. Also how about you provide some screenshots about when you sent those tickets. Whmcs does send a copy to your email address. Till then what you say is just hearsay

• LeeLee Veteran

@AshleyUk said:

@Lee said:

Im sure there probably being dropped by my Spam filter, was more just stating I don't receive them. Not sure what LET uses to send out mail.

That was not a dig at you, more that i need to turn it off and stop them.

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • I've always had a pleasant experience with ZXHost's support. I've had a storage KVM with them for a year now with no problems except some downtime in recent weeks.

• AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
    edited April 2017

Going by the dates OP has mentioned I think I have located the order in question, was awaiting some further manual fraud checks so was held up in the wrong queue (I apologize for this) MaxMind failed to run a fraud check fully for some reason so was not marked as fraud or at the same time set as Pending.

It has now been setup and user provided with details, if anyone else has any outstanding issues please feel free to let me know.

• I've always gotten reasonably prompt ticket replies. It looks like my VPS rebooted about 12h ago but I didn't notice the downtime. That might have been the event michaels mentioned.

• Just to inform that I have received a few minutes ago a reply to my Ticket with the details of my server. Problem is solved and I'm now looking forward to start using it!

Thank you @AshleyUK

Mod can mark this thread as resolved.

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@nqservices said:
    Mod can mark this thread as resolved.

No such function. One can close it though if you request it.

This discussion has been closed.