Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

opensource ticket system for twitter?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

opensource ticket system for twitter?

gattyttogattytto Member
edited April 2017 in Requests

Good evening, I'd like to know if there's any turnkey-image or some template-like solution for connecting a web gui to fanpages+twitter users for a ticket-like help-desk?

just googling now and twitter talks about user streams and rate limits etc, found one named SOCIOBOARD which claims to be opensource but is a visual studio solution (no gui)..

maybe some CRM-plugin to fetch tweet responses and fanbage post responses?

any hints?

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Start drinking until it sounds like a better idea than it actually is.

Thanked by 3Eased JasperNL Jorbox
  • WSSWSS Member

Most folks just use dusqus for the running commentary, which gives a bit more granular control over twatters, and a bit more space to write.

• Well, I have not totally researched it but this software was on my map to implement when my development was in the later stages. It is called muatic/ https://mautic.com/.

https://mautic.com/products/pricing/

It may help you but may be helpful to others as well.

• I hacked something back then for a company that I've worked with. Will check my old repo vps to see if that is still there.

It was a simple application with ticket creation, reply and some other stuff (hooks can be placed to use with any application)

Thanked by 1gattytto
  • @WSS said:
    Start drinking until it sounds like a better idea than it actually is.

I think stronger stuff is needed to archieve this one

@WSS said:
    Most folks just use dusqus for the running commentary, which gives a bit more granular control over twatters, and a bit more space to write.

It's actually not something I intend to embed inside a website, but a service for a brand to catch requests/claims about services/products in commonly used social networks.

• WSSWSS Member

@gattytto said:
    It's actually not something I intend to embed inside a website, but a service for a brand to catch requests/claims about services/products in commonly used social networks.

SneakerNETworking? :D

Thanked by 1JasperNL