Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[1QCloud.com] Blowout Easter Sale! Up to 70% OFF FOR LIFE | USA Cloud Servers | $4.97/mo, $5.98/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[1QCloud.com] Blowout Easter Sale! Up to 70% OFF FOR LIFE | USA Cloud Servers | $4.97/mo, $5.98/mo

1qcloud1qcloud Member, Host Rep
                           **BLOWOUT EASTER SALE!**

Need an enterprise quality VPS hosting solution at costs that are BEYOND BELIEF? We’ll get you started in seconds!

A Reliable Cloud VPS Hosting Provider

1QCloud.com is a VPS hosting provider devoted to bringing you the high quality cloud hosting services at low costs. We are a team of Cisco, Red Hat, Debian, FreeBSD certified IT experts, with 10+ years of experience in implementing and managing IT infrastructures for small businesses and large enterprises.

Professional technical support 24/7 with the fastest response time is guaranteed.

Our cloud hosting infrastructure is based on powerful SuperMicro enterprise hardware. The data is stored in the most secure SSD grade RAID 10 storage systems that offer top-quality business agility and exceptional application uptime.

Our equipment is located in the C7’s Salt Lake City Datacenter, which is a certified Tier III capacity enabling a seamless operation with 99.9% uptime.

We are not using VZ - all our cloud servers are Xen-based, with guaranteed resource allocation. All our clients will get full root access.

Learn more about our hosting infrastructure with the unlimited security and reliability.

Cloud VPS Hosting Features:

• Instant deployment
  • Guaranteed resources
  • Easily scalable
  • 24/7 professional customer support
  • 99.9% uptime guarantee
  • 30 days money back guarantee
  • Availability, flexibility, self-healing and automatic failover with the industry-leading OnApp cloud platform
  • Extensive security and fail-safe redundancy in the certified Tier III datacenter

OUTSTANDING EASTER PROMOTION!

Up to 70% OFF FOR LIFE!!!

coupon supply limited, HURRY while it lasts!

We have 6 Plans to choose from. Our most affordable one goes with outstanding 50% discount:

coupon code: 50OFF
1 unit

• 1 vCore CPU
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 30 GB disk
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 IP Address/IPv6 Subnet
  • $9.95/mo - 4.97/mo NOW

ORDER NOW

For all packages of 2 units and higher we offer INCREDIBLE LIFETIME 70% discount:

coupon code: SPRING17

2 units

• 1 vCore CPU
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 60 GB disk
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 IP Address/IPv6 Subnet
  • $19.95/mo - 5.98/mo NOW

ORDER NOW

WANT MORE?

PLEASE NOTE: Longer billing cycle means additional discounts*!

Term Discount

3 Months 5%

6 Months 10%

12 Months 15%

24 Months 20%

36 Months 25%

*all discounts are cumulative

You can also check out some tests:

Speedtest result from a running cloud server

Download test

Speedtest hosted on a cloud serve

Test host/IP:
test.1qcloud.com (185.72.156.4)

For additional details, contact us through our website http://www.1qcloud.com

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

• ucxoucxo Member

Xen-PV or Xen-HVM?

• blokebloke Member

Very impressed with the disk speeds. I average about 240 MB/s using dd with /dev/zero as the source. Unmetered bandwidth... We shall see. I wish the 4-unit plan included 2 cores instead of just one. Upload/Download is pretty good but nothing to pee my pants about. Support seems to always be available via chat. Hope it lasts as my previous provider went to shit shortly after their sale ended.

• 1qcloud1qcloud Member, Host Rep

@ucxo said:
    Xen-PV or Xen-HVM?

It's Xen-HVM.

• 1qcloud1qcloud Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2017

@bloke said:
    Very impressed with the disk speeds. I average about 240 MB/s using dd with /dev/zero as the source. Unmetered bandwidth... We shall see. I wish the 4-unit plan included 2 cores instead of just one. Upload/Download is pretty good but nothing to pee my pants about. Support seems to always be available via chat. Hope it lasts as my previous provider went to shit shortly after their sale ended.

Thansk for the compliments! We're definitely not going anywhere but up :)

Please note that you can add more CPU cores and additional CPU shares to your cloud server in the client area; we can also split your pre-paid CPU shares into multiple threads at no additional fee - the 4 Unit package includes one dedicated CPU core, i.e. 100 shares, but this can be converted into 2x50 or even 4x25 shares, giving you multiple virtual cores without extra cost. Simply send us a ticket to arrange this!