Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serverstadium's E3 16GB dedicated server till July 3th for just $35
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Serverstadium's E3 16GB dedicated server till July 3th for just $35

TunghsuTunghsu Member
edited June 2013 in Offers

I bought the server myself then I decided to choose another plan in the same company.But unfortunately they do not offer money back service.So I just want to sell it here.

The original prices is $85 for such a server.The server is from serverstadium, located in Seattle,WA.

Now for the rest 20 days you just need $35.

Details:

E3-1230v2/16GB DDR3 RAM/10TB monthly traffic/500GB SATA Disk/4 available IP

You can check speed here:http://216.244.71.18/100M.bin

Now sell for US$50.The service is paid till July 3th.

It depends on you to just own the server till July 3th or further.

The server is Ubuntu 12.04 server 64-bit LTS pre-installed and can not reinstall OS free of charge. IPMI is optional.

If you are interested in this offer please contact [email protected] for further details.

Comments

• Well they listed that each extra 1TB SATA 7200rpm Disk is for $20

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@Liam said:
    It's a nice offer but I would advise against putting anything critical on it.

I can vouch for how crap SS is.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

It was Sentris, but ServerStadium is equally as bad from what I have heard.

• earlearl Member

Oh so ServerStadium is bad! Hmm.. from another thread I was getting the impression that they were good!

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

ServerStadium has some IP limit right ? 4 or 12 IPs depending on the server?

• laaevlaaev Member

@SpeedBus said:
    ServerStadium has some IP limit right ? 4 or 12 IPs depending on the server?

Correct, they won't make exceptions to let you purchase additional IPs either.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@CVPS_Kevin said:
    Correct, they won't make exceptions to let you purchase additional IPs either.

I wonder why is that, ARIN still has plenty IPs.

• Now the price is just $35 for the next 20 days