Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1TB from ZXHost at lower price: around $2.47/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1TB from ZXHost at lower price: around $2.47/month

imokimok Member
edited April 2017 in General

Hello.
I bought this service from ZXHost in January thinking it will satisfy my needs but in the hurry to get this great offer, I didn't do the right tests. This KVM VPS is located in Germany and all of my servers are in North America, so speed to them (BHS2 mostly) is not the best.

Specs:

• 1TB Ceph

• 2TB Outgoing / Un-metered Incoming Bandwidth

• 1 Fair Share CPU Thread

• 2GB DDR4 ECC RAM

• 1 IPv4 and /64 IPv6 on Request

• Speed test: https://pastebin.com/R4mk3AxG

See more on https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/103485/let-storage-48-hour-offer/p1

I want to know if someone is interested in taking the server for $84. This is around $2.47 per TB per month!

Renewal date: 24/01/2020; renewal price: $97/3years without VAT.

Transfer process will be started after receiving Paypal payment from a well-known user.

If you want me to run a test script, just let me know. I think this is a really great offer in Europe and a good comparison for the SpeedyKVM storage promo recently posted.

Thank you.

Comments

• YuraYura Member

imok said: so speeds to them are not the best.

imok said: Speed test: (still waiting)

• imokimok Member
    edited April 2017

@Yura Lol I know. It was a long test started just before pressing the publish button :P

Original post updated.

Yura said: imok said: so speeds to them are not the best.

Just to clarify: speed to BHS2. For Europe it is fine.

• williewillie Member
    edited April 2017

I have one of these and I've found it excellent (mostly using network within EU). I'd be interested but can't do it right away and can't use paypal, but it will be a good VPS for someone. I assume you've checked that (edited!) Ashley allows transferring plans like that.

• @willie said:
    I have one of these and I've found it excellent (mostly using network within EU). I'd be interested but can't do it right away and can't use paypal, but it will be a good VPS for someone. I assume you've checked that Anthony allows transferring plans like that.

You mean @AshleyUK?

• Whoops! Yes. Sorry Ash ;).

• imokimok Member

willie said: I assume you've checked that (edited!) Ashley allows transferring plans like that.

Yes, I made the questions. Ashley-approved :)

• Well, in the unlikely event that nobody buys this between now and when I get some $$$, and if OP can accept a non-Paypal payment of some kind, then I'll likely be up for it. Otherwise I'm happy to give it a positive note. It's a great VPS. Meanwhile I just renewed my promo KS-2E for another month, which will hold me for now.

Thanked by 1imok
  • $1

• imokimok Member

@dedicados bale berga la bida

Thanked by 2dedicados yomero
  • $30

• Tell @AshelyUK I said I could have for a buck a month :P

• WSSWSS Member

$6.99+$9.99 setup fee.

• WSS said: $6.99+$9.99 setup fee.

Only if you come to my house and fix my truck also!!!!

• WSSWSS Member

@AuroraZ said:

WSS said: $6.99+$9.99 setup fee.

Sorry, but no. I have some "quick connect" release tools, if you want to borrow them- but using a cap from a dead marker works a heck of a lot better.

• $7

• @WSS said:

@AuroraZ said:

WSS said: $6.99+$9.99 setup fee.

Sorry, but no. I have some "quick connect" release tools, if you want to borrow them- but using a cap from a dead marker works a heck of a lot better.

Got all the tools I will ever want or need. It be a wiring issue on a E4OD tranny, fun fun fun.

Anyways this isn't a bad deal really just too rich for my blood right now.

• WSSWSS Member

@AuroraZ said:
    Got all the tools I will ever want or need. It be a wiring issue on a E4OD tranny, fun fun fun.

Oh fun. Can you even get to it without dropping the whole damn thing? That's the one with external wiring for the lockup, isn't it?

• WSS said: @AuroraZ said: Got all the tools I will ever want or need. It be a wiring issue on a E4OD tranny, fun fun fun.

Oh fun. Can you even get to it without dropping the whole damn thing? That's the one with external wiring for the lockup, isn't it?

I can get to it allright, but the code it is giving me for is for the VSS. Which I replaced already with a factory OEM one, so it is time to breaking apart the harness and checking it out. Nah sometimes it shifts fine, others it clunks and now it does not want to drop back down to 1st. Pissing me off as the tranny was just replaced less 500 miles ago. Now its got to me and I WILL FIX IT!!!! lol.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited April 2017

@AuroraZ said:
    I can get to it allright, but the code it is giving me for is for the VSS.

You replaced the VSS before checking the wiring? Well- it happens. Just run a vampire jumper between both sides (pins or paperclips work well) before throwing any more money at it.

Here's my $7 SAAB fuel pump removal tool-

...back to the thread about a KVM for transfer...

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Have you confirmed that you can transfer the service to another account without additional charges?

If yes, I'd be interested.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited April 2017

imok said: @dedicados bale berga la bida

• imokimok Member
    edited April 2017

WSS said: ...back to the thread about a KVM for transfer...

joepie91 said: Have you confirmed that you can transfer the service to another account without additional charges?

Yes. PM me when you are ready.

• imokimok Member

Please mods, close this thread. This is done.

• Rodger that.

Thanked by 1imok
This discussion has been closed.