Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ModulesGarden Presents You Five Free WHMCS Modules For Liquid Web And Storm On Demand!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ModulesGarden Presents You Five Free WHMCS Modules For Liquid Web And Storm On Demand!

ModulesGardenModulesGarden Member
edited June 2013 in Offers

We are very proud for being able to present you five modules for Liquid Web and Storm On Demand!
In cooperation with Liquid Web we have created some really good modules for WHMCS which you can now use for FREE!

Allow your customers to order Liquid Web Storm Servers and Storm On Demand Storm Servers directly from your WHMCS and conveniently manage them from the client area:

Liquid Web For WHMCS
Storm On Demand For WHMCS

Allow your customers to order Liquid Web Load Balancers and Storm On Demand Load Balancers directly from your WHMCS and conveniently manage them from the client area:

Liquid Web Load Balancer For WHMCS
Storm On Demand Load Balancer For WHMCS

Charge your customers based on the server resources used by them in modules Liquid Web For WHMCS, Storm On Demand For WHMCS, Liquid Web Load Balancer For WHMCS and Storm On Demand Load Balancer For WHMCS. Automatically generate and deliver invoices directly to your customers.

Storm Servers Billing For WHMCS

Check also our DNS Manager For WHMCS which supports Storm On Demand:

DNS Manager For WHMCS

Comments

• Just download them from our website. You can do it in the 'Download' section of each module's page.

• Exactly, completely free are modules dedicated entirely for Liquid Web and Storm On Demand.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2013

@ModulesGarden Nice one, I probably wont use any of these but it is good to see some pro development companies working with WHMCS.

I would like a basic framework builder module created that essentially lets me give the instructions to the module if that makes sense.

i.e. upon payment do XYZ and upon overdue do ABC, the point being that I can specify what XYZ and ABC are, i.e. a secure framework module that allows me to create my own basic not necessarily API driven modules.

Is that something you would quote for, if so let me know I will drop you a more detailed email?

I am thinking about this to automate some of the smaller none regular or even commercial things I look after and do.

Anthony.

• @AnthonySmith We are very glad to hear that you like it!

There is absolutely no problem for us to create such a solution for you.
    You can drop more details here: https://www.modulesgarden.com/order/request so we will be able to prepare a suitable offer for you.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Done :)

• Thank you, we received your message and it has been already forwarded to our CEO :)