Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need large storage vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need large storage vps

RurikoRuriko Member
edited April 2017 in Requests

I'm looking for a storage vps to host a picture site so it's not for backup purpose.

1TB Space
2TB Bandwidth
1GB RAM
1 ipv4
Anywhere in Europe
$7/m

Comments

• Dedibox SC at 9 euro? Over budget but also over spec.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

A bit over budget, but our KVM NAT Storage with a dedicated proxy IP addon is $7.99/mo - wishosting.com

Thanked by 2willie vimalware
  • @exception0x876 said:
    A bit over budget, but our KVM NAT Storage with a dedicated proxy IP addon is $7.99/mo - wishosting.com

This is the option that is going to give you the least headache with regards to abusing CPU.

You'll get auto-throttled by opennebula I believe, and no scary tickets.

• @vimalware said:

@exception0x876 said:

This is the option that is going to give you the least headache with regards to abusing CPU.

You'll get auto-throttled by opennebula I believe, and no scary tickets.

And the reason you assume OP will abuse the CPU is...?

• williewillie Member
    edited April 2017

Ruriko said: storage vps to host a picture site

Could be cpu- and/or iops-heavy. That's why I suggested the SC dedi.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

If you can do annual, then this: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/105291/let-storage-i-m-back

$48/yr or $96/3 years. Best price to storage & performance I've found in the EU.