Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good VPN affiliate program
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good VPN affiliate program

It's time to stop "testing" my servers and put them to work. I'm going to try to sell VPNs as an affiliate. I feel, with the new law just put in to effect in the U.S., that I can scare people in to getting a VPN. It's all in the presentation :-) I know everybody here would just open their own VPN service and keep all the money, but I don't want to work that hard. I just want to send clicks and get paid. I don't want to have to handle support. Do you have or know of a good VPN affiliate program?

Comments

• A simple google search reveals these results. http://bfy.tw/B4u4

• wilbowilbo Member
    edited April 2017

Of course I could have Googled it. But I was hoping for answers from people who have used and can vouch for a company. I can find a million affiliate programs, but how do I know if they're any good? Do they pay on time? Do they convert once I get my filtered and targeted traffic there? Do they shave? Do they have good promotional materials?