Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Superb.net cloud server, 2GB RAM, 2 Cores, 20GB SSD, 2TB - $2 for 2 months.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Superb.net cloud server, 2GB RAM, 2 Cores, 20GB SSD, 2TB - $2 for 2 months.

I used this cloud vps(Guaranteed Resources) 2 months ago and happy with the server.

Support is always online and always helpful with all my questions.

So this deal is valid only for new customers who hasn't used their services in the past.

Passmark per core - 156.25(total 312.5)
2GB RAM
SSD|SATA - 20GB|80GB
Traffic - 2TB
Max # of VMs - 1
IP's - 1

$1/mn for 2 months :D

Order Link - The 2nd VPS "CS1-312 *"
https://www.superb.net/cloud-hosting/dedicated-cloud

Although for cancellation you need to open a ticket that you wanna cancel your server else the billing will just keep on going.

Comments

• ehabehab Member

2 months only and then $40 /mo wow so cheap.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited April 2017

Passmark score is laughable. Even the c2750 atom does 3x the per-core score of this smelly heap of garbage: https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Atom+C2750+@+2.40GHz

On their higher-end they claim double the passmark-per-core compared to their lower-end. This still leaves that c2750 about 1.5x as fast.

Yes, this also means one of those 18/month scaleway servers outperforms their 270/month offering. It also comes with double the ram, and for 1/month extra you can match the disk space.

Definitely a thumbs down from me.

Thanked by 2Fries ucxo
  • Here, a 8-year-old mobile celeron cpu matches their per-core score: http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Celeron+M+600MHz

• southysouthy Member
    edited April 2017

Well you gotta give them that at least they name a specific passmark score and apparently intend to commit to it.
    Probably in the end they will overbook just as much as any other provider - but at least here you can estimate by how much :-)

Apart from that, the "normal" prices are just a joke. So I would stay away - for me it's just too risky to forget to cancel in time. :-)

• bersybersy Member

useless

• rEDrED Member

Actually I am little noob in knowing the meaning of passmark score(did not knew it until now) so I just went with it and ordered one..

@southy said:
    Well you gotta give them that at least they name a specific passmark score and apparently intend to commit to it.
    Probably in the end they will overbook just as much as any other provider - but at least here you can estimate by how much :-)

Apart from that, the "normal" prices are just a joke. So I would stay away - for me it's just too risky to forget to cancel in time. :-)

yes true, their prices aren't cheap at all..
    But for what I wanted to use the server for, worked perfectly so I can't complain haha..

• @rED said:
    Actually I am little noob in knowing the meaning of passmark score(did not knew it until now) so I just went with it and ordered one..

@southy said:

yes true, their prices aren't cheap at all..
    But for what I wanted to use the server for, worked perfectly so I can't complain haha..

They even have a ? next to it showing you that they're in the bottom part of the bottom part of the bottom.

• They just trying to get a quick money

• rEDrED Member
    edited April 2017

@jenkki said:
    They just trying to get a quick money

OFC THEY ARE.. these guys now charging me $50 for closing account dafak man...

I think this thread on LET must be fastest to go from "Good review" to "Worst review".

I wish I could change the title of the thread and OP.

• ehabehab Member

@rED said:
    OFC THEY ARE.. these guys now charging me $50 for closing account dafak man...

really, if that is not added in terms then you can call it a scheme to a scam.
    hope you recover :) soon