Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server E3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server E3

Hello, I'm looking for 1 dedicated server 32 GB ram, 2 x 240 SDD 1 Gbps 20 TB bw, price range 30-40 usd

Comments

• RizRiz Member

Probably a bit shy with your budget asking for a maxed out E3. The closest I can think of lately is @qps in LA, but that deal was probably about a month back.

Thanked by 1qps
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

I have that spec with a single SSD, in that price range, from @Virmach - and that's one of the better priced I've found. I know they do dual 120GB SSD for $49 retail.

May also want to chat with @VortexMagnus

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

victorchacon88 said: Hello, I'm looking for 1 dedicated server 32 GB ram, 2 x 240 SDD 1 Gbps 20 TB bw, price range 30-40 usd

Are you flexible on any of those specifications or pricing? We offer 1 x 240GB SSD and 10TB Bandwidth within that pricing during sales / with promotion codes but that's as close as we can come within your price range.

• @VirMach said:

victorchacon88 said: Hello, I'm looking for 1 dedicated server 32 GB ram, 2 x 240 SDD 1 Gbps 20 TB bw, price range 30-40 usd

Are you flexible on any of those specifications or pricing? We offer 1 x 240GB SSD and 10TB Bandwidth within that pricing during sales / with promotion codes but that's as close as we can come within your price range.

what would be the price?
    And specifications?

• @victorchacon88 said:
    what would be the price?
    And specifications?

Close to this.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2017

@victorchacon88

I am above your budget but i can set you up on a

E3-1230v5

32 GB

2 x 240 SSD

/29

10 TB bandwidth

Price 129.95 Per month

Just shoot me a message if you are interested. Server would be in Dallas

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@CenTexHosting said:
    @victorchacon88

I am above your budget but i can set you up on a

E3-1230v5

32 GB

2 x 240 SSD

/20

10 TB bandwidth

Price 129.95 Per month

Just shoot me a message if you are interested. Server would be in Dallas

Ok, first off.. Someone looking for <$40 and you come in at $130.

Second, if that actually comes with a /20 - where do I sign up?

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@Harambe

You would be surprised at how many come in asking for such a low number and end up going with a regular priced system.

As far as the /20 missed typed its a /29 Sorry

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

victorchacon88 said: what would be the price? And specifications?

msg7086 said: Close to this.

We can do $39/mo for you once we have more SSD specifications in stock. The specifications would be:

E5-1270v1, 32GB RAM, 10TB Bandwidth, /28 IPv4, 1x 240 SSD or 2 x 120 SSD, 1Gbps.

• victorchacon88 said: Hello, I'm looking for 1 dedicated server 32 GB ram, 2 x 240 SDD 1 Gbps 20 TB bw, price range 30-40 usd

You didn't say location--this seems easier to do in EU.

• https://www.soyoustart.com/en/essential-servers/

E3-SSD-5, e3 1245v2, 32gb ram, 2x240gb ssd. 40 euro/month pre-tax (if applicable)

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

We can offer you this setup in our Seattle location for $45/mo. Please shoot me a PM if this would interest you.