Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net KVM over IP session timed out
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net KVM over IP session timed out

Hi,

I have 2 type of servers with Online.net

• The first one is 2016 classic. The KVM seems to work fine.

• The second one is XC DEALS 1701.1 and XC DEALS 1701.2 purchased in the previous promo. These type of servers come with KVM over IP. However, when I login to KVM over IP and select "Remote Control" -> "Console redirection", it always says my session has timed out and forces me to log out. I have no way to use the Console redirection function.

I would like to ask if anyone has the same issue and anyone find a way to fix it? Thanks.

Comments

• had the same with oneprovider and online.net. haven't found a fix. looking for an answer too.

• S3phyS3phy Member

I've faced this one before.
    While I don't have a fix for the issue, my workaround was simply to click the preview image of the console after logging in.

I don't know if Online support has an actual fix, as I was able to do what I wanted to do this way.

• You have of course contacted Online support? They do actually reply pretty fast.